+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eriksen

Eriksen

That’s put an end to the European Cup.
    Horrible.
    Pray that he pulls through.

FFS PISS OF NUDGE , you said he was dead , fooakin idiot of the first order , shameless unsympathetic CLOWN , GO AWAY.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    FFS PISS OF NUDGE , you said he was dead , fooakin idiot of the first order , shameless unsympathetic CLOWN , GO AWAY.
    I’ve come to realise you are the schoolyard BULLY on this message board.
    Ive seen you trying to use those tactics on others on here - go head to head with me on here - and you will lose.
    I’m telling you he looked dead - staring eyes.
    To post what you have just said under these horrendous circumstances is beyond belief.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    I’ve come to realise you are the schoolyard BULLY on this message board.
    Ive seen you trying to use those tactics on others on here - go head to head with me on here - and you will lose.
    I’m telling you he looked dead - staring eyes.
    To post what you have just said under these horrendous circumstances is beyond belief.
    Both myself and Roma haven't always seen eye to eye over the years on this board .

However he isn't a bully , absolutely not .

Tha dunt know me then , but then again that kno's f/all anyway , nowt new theer , head to head ? Is that some sort of threat ? , I'm personally hoping you get removed from this forum , if not , I will certainly pack in , I really detest the bile you spew out , you never show any empathy to members on here / former players, who are either ill or have passed away , it's always about you "THE DRAMA QUEEN" W O T .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Both myself and Roma haven't always seen eye to eye over the years on this board .

However he isn't a bully , absolutely not .
    Good to hear you think that Animal - as you are one of the individuals who I think he’s been trying to bully.
    IMO - another is BarnsleyDaft.
    He/she hasn’t a chance of doing that against me.
    His/Her only salvation would be if site admin (Acido) showed bias in his/her favour.
    I know it’s clique on here - but I hope this wouldn’t be the case.

Not a man on the planet big enough to bully old daft. Im quiet cos ive nowt to say .. is all

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Tha dunt know me then , but then again that kno's f/all anyway , nowt new theer , head to head ? Is that some sort of threat ? , I'm personally hoping you get removed from this forum , if not , I will certainly pack in , I really detest the bile you spew out , you never show any empathy to members on here / former players, who are either ill or have passed away , it's always about you "THE DRAMA QUEEN" W O T .
    Something horrendous has happened and you believe it’s just the opportunity you need to try and bully a fellow Barnsley supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    Not a man on the planet big enough to bully old daft. Im quiet cos ive nowt to say .. is all
    Gunna say - lol.
    I’m sure I’ve spoken to you at an away game.
    I was with a mate of yours who doesn’t post on here now.

Worst fottball thing ever on telly is a bit far....
    15 April 1989. Will always be the worst unfortunately

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast