+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christian Eriksen

Hang in there Christian, so many people around the world praying for your speedy recovery

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Even from a distance on the tele - you could see he was dead.
    Must have died before he hit the ground.
    I’ve seen some bad things while watching a football match - that is one of the worst.
    Horrendous.
    What is wrong with you, seriously?

Crank

The players have decided to complete the game and I think they deserve great credit .

I don't think I could have but I respect their decision to do so .

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Even from a distance on the tele - you could see he was dead.
    Must have died before he hit the ground.
    I’ve seen some bad things while watching a football match - that is one of the worst.
    Horrendous.
    I didn't see the incident myself. Can't have been pleasant for anyone that saw it. Thankfully, Christian Eriksen wasn't dead although it does sound like his heart may have stopped if he needed CPR. Let's all be pleased that he's now stable and hopefully on the mend.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    What is wrong with you, seriously?
    Pass you said at 1 point you thought he was dead,why av a pop at someond else for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Pass you said at 1 point you thought he was dead,why av a pop at someond else for it.

I dont know if you saw it unfold live on TV Rascal but it was pretty harrowing. When paramedics are trying to resuscitate for 10 mins whilst his teammates cry and pray and then a cover sheet goes up around the patient, then it's natural to think the worst. That was the moment I thought the worst. The eerie silence in the stadium whilst this was unfolding said it all.

In life there's a certain code of etiquette we should all try and adhere to. Nudger came on here saying Eriksson WAS dead, he said you could tell he was dead before he fell.

There's no need for that kind of talk.

We didn't know what the situation was with Eriksson and whether he was going to pull through when Nudger posted that which I thought was very disrespectful.

He also stated " you could tell with his staring eyes" , that is normal for everyone in life ,who have suffered Trauma/Shock ,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12