+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: England v Crotia

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    I'm sure Swale will be able to explain why he removed the thread.
    Swale will remove it because we are not allowed to say anything against BLM..Bullies Lives Matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    I'm not embarrassed at all Manc. If you think racism is all one way street then you are one deluded tw@t.
    Navy. This is disappointing. You're resulting to name calling now. To be honest, I never get in arguments on here. I normally just go about my business and support Notts.

I've never had a problem with you (up until now). We are all hurting after the game, but casual racist comments and general name calling are the act of somebody who needs to grow up. I thought a forces guy such as yourself would have more self respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    I'm not embarrassed at all Manc. If you think racism is all one way street then you are one deluded tw@t.
    Yes MancMagpie is the person who is coming across as a tw@t today?!?! And you call other people thick and deluded lol.

It's absolute an car crash from Navy since the full time whistle and not for the first time. It's not even fun to view so no popcorn for me this time.

Desperately seeking attention by Ayeayeskipper.

I'm sure Swale will be able to explain why he removed the thread.
    Despite the underlying racial tone I initially gave it the benefit of the doubt as nothing had been said at that point directly. After several complaints I decided that discretion was the better part of valour and took it down for the general good of our NCM community.

I have since banned our maritime friend for his many repeated and various offences of today following a personally insulting private message he sent to me. I've given him every possible chance to stop, as you may have seen, but everyone has a limit, including me.

Except him of course.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 12-06-2021 at 06:31 PM.

Well done Swale. Sorry to gear that you received a horrible private message from him.

He's like a baby. Really needs to sort himself out. Dummies out the pram every time.

Well done Swale. Sorry to gear that you received a horrible private message from him.

He's like a baby. Really needs to sort himself out. Dummies out the pram every time.
    Not sure about 'baby' but certainly quite young as in his private message he was unable to spell 'knob' correctly. What a prot.

Have you seen Modric complaining that England have an unfair advantage as all their games are at Wembley? He's got a point.

What was the criteria for the stadia to be chosen?!

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Have you seen Modric complaining that England have an unfair advantage as all their games are at Wembley? He's got a point.

What was the criteria for the stadia to be chosen?!
    I would imagine capacity was a major criterion but that seems to be irrelevant now. I also think he has a valid point.

England players couldn't wear poppies, but have to kneel, I don't put any game on till after k.o

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    England players couldn't wear poppies, but have to kneel, I don't put any game on till after k.o
    Do they have to kneel? I thought it was a voluntary gesture of support?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast