Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48

Thread: Has Jim the Tim suffered a mental breakdown?.

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    We do understand that United losses are not sustainable but I wish TA would just treat us supporters with a little bit of respect and tell it as it is.
    There is truth in that, understandable that clubs are cutting costs. However Gerrard did it and don’t see why it can’t work out with courts and glass. Two of Scotlands biggest clubs though, I hope courts is up to the job. We need a strong dindee United in this league.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    19,369
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    It’s not just Jim the Tim. In the latest ‘Twa Teams’ podcast ‘Bear’, the arch Funster, declares that James McPake is showing all the signs of being just like Sir Alex Ferguson.

    Let me repeat that.

    James McPake. Sir Alex Ferguson.

    Holy Phuck!

    Must be that championship win percentage of less than 50%.... Oh wait

    Love it though, as always its gonna be fun when the reality comes

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,936
    Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Must be that championship win percentage of less than 50%.... Oh wait

    Love it though, as always its gonna be fun when the reality comes
    Oh I think you're right Shedka just you be ready to suck up the reality when it comes 💰💰💰

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    20,791
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Is he a tim? Always thought he was a big Dundee Utd man. I’m pleasantly surprised the tims ain’t pushing for Davidson to be their manager.
    He blocked Affshore fae his Twitter for calling him out so there must be a grain of truth in it.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    He blocked Affshore fae his Twitter for calling him out so there must be a grain of truth in it.
    correct, called him it on here and then he proceeded to post about me on his twitter and block me

    still think mad mike told him who i was ha ha

    he's been called it from many people since and also claimed it was sectarian abuse. i just think he's hurt we all know his true colours

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    20,791
    Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    correct, called him it on here and then he proceeded to post about me on his twitter and block me

    still think mad mike told him who i was ha ha

    he's been called it from many people since and also claimed it was sectarian abuse. i just think he's hurt we all know his true colours
    Its a really funny name mate but he just disna see it.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1,282
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    He blocked Affshore fae his Twitter for calling him out so there must be a grain of truth in it.
    Seen Jim at plenty of games at Tannadice. Probably over 20 years? No idea about twitter but would be surprised if loyalties are not tangerine.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by arabesque View Post
    Seen Jim at plenty of games at Tannadice. Probably over 20 years? No idea about twitter but would be surprised if loyalties are not tangerine.
    aye , but scottish football. everybody's got to have a big team, don't they?

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    20,791
    Quote Originally Posted by arabesque View Post
    Seen Jim at plenty of games at Tannadice. Probably over 20 years? No idea about twitter but would be surprised if loyalties are not tangerine.
    We all know that mate but Affshore is better placed as to why he called him that.Was it something to do with Jim's approval of The Tim Two transfers or something like that?.

  10. #20
    was the many posts leaning towards all things green, no more no less.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •