+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Has Jim the Tim suffered a mental breakdown?.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    We do understand that United losses are not sustainable but I wish TA would just treat us supporters with a little bit of respect and tell it as it is.
    There is truth in that, understandable that clubs are cutting costs. However Gerrard did it and don’t see why it can’t work out with courts and glass. Two of Scotlands biggest clubs though, I hope courts is up to the job. We need a strong dindee United in this league.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    It’s not just Jim the Tim. In the latest ‘Twa Teams’ podcast ‘Bear’, the arch Funster, declares that James McPake is showing all the signs of being just like Sir Alex Ferguson.

Let me repeat that.

James McPake. Sir Alex Ferguson.

Holy Phuck!

Must be that championship win percentage of less than 50%.... Oh wait

Love it though, as always its gonna be fun when the reality comes

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Must be that championship win percentage of less than 50%.... Oh wait

Love it though, as always its gonna be fun when the reality comes
    Oh I think you're right Shedka just you be ready to suck up the reality when it comes 💰💰💰

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Is he a tim? Always thought he was a big Dundee Utd man. I’m pleasantly surprised the tims ain’t pushing for Davidson to be their manager.
    He blocked Affshore fae his Twitter for calling him out so there must be a grain of truth in it.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    He blocked Affshore fae his Twitter for calling him out so there must be a grain of truth in it.
    correct, called him it on here and then he proceeded to post about me on his twitter and block me

still think mad mike told him who i was ha ha

he's been called it from many people since and also claimed it was sectarian abuse. i just think he's hurt we all know his true colours

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    correct, called him it on here and then he proceeded to post about me on his twitter and block me

still think mad mike told him who i was ha ha

he's been called it from many people since and also claimed it was sectarian abuse. i just think he's hurt we all know his true colours
    Its a really funny name mate but he just disna see it.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Seen Jim at plenty of games at Tannadice. Probably over 20 years? No idea about twitter but would be surprised if loyalties are not tangerine.

Quote Originally Posted by arabesque View Post
    Seen Jim at plenty of games at Tannadice. Probably over 20 years? No idea about twitter but would be surprised if loyalties are not tangerine.
    aye , but scottish football. everybody's got to have a big team, don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by arabesque View Post
    We all know that mate but Affshore is better placed as to why he called him that.Was it something to do with Jim's approval of The Tim Two transfers or something like that?.

was the many posts leaning towards all things green, no more no less.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)