+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Has Jim the Tim suffered a mental breakdown?.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    was the many posts leaning towards all things green, no more no less.
    Aye i heard he was the Noel Hunt of Twitter.

Jim is a true, and original, shedboy fae the 70s. Huge United fan and stood alang side him at many home and away games watching United.

Quote Originally Posted by dodetap View Post
    Jim is a true, and original, shedboy fae the 70s. Huge United fan and stood alang side him at many home and away games watching United.
    I know him fairly well too mate and i concur but he disnie half write a load O shyte these days.To say that Tam is no more of a risk than Jose is simply ridiculous.
    Mind you we garbage stories like that he's got a column for life at Dee C Thomson's,FACT.

Yes - I have talked to him in the boozer before United games.

The accusation that he is a Tim annoys me. So you're a United supporter but are you Rangers or Celtic really?

Reminds me of the Moslim who is asked if he is a Protestant Moslim or a Catholic Muslim

[QUOTE=Jim_Jam;39800397

Reminds me of the Moslim who is asked if he is a Protestant Moslim or a Catholic Muslim[/QUOTE]

That was told by STV presenter Shareen Nanjani. On a TV show she was asked about her first day at a Scottish school. Said she was sitting on the floor in a circle of classmates. She was asked her first name, second name then the obligatory Glasgow question what religion are you. She replies Moslem. So it goes round class whispers “she’s a Moslem, she’s a Moslem”. Next thing to go round the circle is “ask her if she’s a catholic Moslem or a Protestant Moslem”
    No surprise really.

That was told by STV presenter Shareen Nanjani. On a TV show she was asked about her first day at a Scottish school. Said she was sitting on the floor in a circle of classmates. She was asked her first name, second name then the obligatory Glasgow question what religion are you. She replies Moslem. So it goes round class whispers “she’s a Moslem, she’s a Moslem”. Next thing to go round the circle is “ask her if she’s a catholic Moslem or a Protestant Moslem”
    No surprise really.
    that makes me feel sick if true. not surprised though.

as for our ginger ninja - yeah he has to earn his money. i like him - he isnt a tim. Good arab doing press stuff. DCT are the daily star of tayside - who cares???

No surprise really.
    actually thats a hate crime if ever ive seen one. total perversion. totally sums up glasgow.

No surprise really.
    Just shows you the difference in weegie mentality. My first question to her would have been ‘do you know your name rhymes with f@nny?’

Never fails to amuse me that people complain about bigotry in Glasgow by being bigoted about Glasgow.

Slagging of weegies is every bit as much as a hate crime

Quote Originally Posted by Sande_Man View Post
    Slagging of weegies is every bit as much as a hate crime
    It's a crime to slag off weegies? Really?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)