+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Has Jim the Tim suffered a mental breakdown?.

Quote Originally Posted by Sande_Man View Post
    I live in Glasgow and have done for 16 years……but I have no affiliation to the place and would move tomorrow if I could. I’m not protective of weegies and going on public transport here (I don’t drive) makes me want to self harm……but I genuinely do dislike the bigotry and double standards regarding the acceptance of slagging a whole group of folk and the continual pushing of stereotyping.

I just simply don’t understand why people have seething rage at having a joke about a group of people (Irish, Black, Asian, Disable, American etc etc) but then it’s open season on a whole city of folk. It’s the same thing!

That being said Feck Glasgow and all who sail in her ��
    ive been nearly 25 years bud. I have a car and would never go on public transport here. Have done and have the scars so to say. Glasgow is a wonderful city really i really dont think anyone on here is being that bad about it. yes from a football context but not in the context you have mentioned (Irish, Black, Asian, Disable, American etc etc).

one of the best things about glasgow is the siekh community. lots of indians and pakistan from the 70s and onward. I love the diversity. I hate the old firm. simple and i hate the sectarianism.

See this is going the same way as the Ferry discussion. I also like Glasgow, go through now and again. But the weeg, urg.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    See this is going the same way as the Ferry discussion. I also like Glasgow, go through now and again. But the weeg, urg.
    Im your favourite poster mate from whitfield to the ferry to weegie land. You literally adore me

Does anyone agree with me that although not a real Tim,Jim's column's are full O shyte?.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Does anyone agree with me that although not a real Tim,Jim's column's are full O shyte?.
    Yes, he became a parody of himself about 4-5 years ago. Happens to all 'controversial' journalists.

he clearly has to earn the pennies. he clearly chose an unwise career choice. Still a legend with me tbf

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    Yes, he became a parody of himself about 4-5 years ago. Happens to all 'controversial' journalists.
    thats exactly what happened. sad but id rather remember him as shedded oot his nut

Who do you prefer Jim or Rab (state the bleeding' obvious) Douglas

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)