+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds Utd Forums - self gratification,vindication & fornication apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Help me out here.....
    In Monacos post she said she dated a Leeds fan who turned out to be a weird crossdresser and took her wig and put it on in order to perform

Oz mate - Nail on head !
    And your right as many don't give a toss about mental health particularly in UK.
    Very sad people who diss vulnerable adults which I was classed as when in UK and I've been very lucky in being able to highlight several Disability issues with the club I support noted on my travels watching the lads rise to PL football.

I'm often on Waccoe with real Leeds fans who I know and respect my family mate and respect most basic forum rules but I make contributions on many forums over disability rights issues at grounds I go to with Leeds.Your a lovely man,beautifully mild mannered whose comments I've enjoyed reading although not always agreeing with.

I hope all members as parents will never have to suffer & endure the pain of receiving a letter like below - my remission is beautiful but of course the the other side of my diagnosis is not,sadly I'm not alone regarding the impact of mental illnesses and being part of Forums should be good therapy experience of which Leeds Mad with respect is now sadly not always pleasant place to be on.

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post
    Oz mate - Nail on head !
    And your right as many don't give a toss about mental health particularly in UK.
    Very sad people who diss vulnerable adults which I was classed as when in UK and I've been very lucky in being able to highlight several Disability issues with the club I support noted on my travels watching the lads rise to PL football.

I'm often on Waccoe with real Leeds fans who I know and respect my family mate and respect most basic forum rules but I make contributions on many forums over disability rights issues at grounds I go to with Leeds.Your a lovely man,beautifully mild mannered whose comments I've enjoyed reading although not always agreeing with.

I hope all members as parents will never have to suffer & endure the pain of receiving a letter like below - my remission is beautiful but of course the the other side of my diagnosis is not,sadly I'm not alone regarding the impact of mental illnesses and being part of Forums should be good therapy experience of which Leeds Mad with respect is now sadly not always pleasant place to be on.

Perhaps you should put yourself in the place of those who are told their loved one will die soon, but who don't bring such news and the impact it and subsequent events have had to this forum on a regular basis, especially before implying that we are not "real fans" and make the place so unpleasant for you?

What a piece of work you are.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Perhaps you should put yourself in the place of those who are told their loved one will die soon, but who don't bring such news and the impact it and subsequent events have had to this forum on a regular basis, especially before implying that we are not "real fans" and make the place so unpleasant for you?

What a piece of work you are.
    That is what she is referring to for everyone as you said in real life anything is possible and we should all be aware of what we say and what we do as we do not know what is on the other side. See straight away you attacked her for expressing something why doesn't everyone take chill pills relax be courteous and the forum if not the world can be a better place. We can't always be right and mistakes can be made and I have made a few but I think I'm man enough to admit and move on. But constant harassment doesn't help anyone.FFS I think we are all grown-ups so let's act like it.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    That is what she is referring to for everyone as you said in real life anything is possible and we should all be aware of what we say and what we do as we do not know what is on the other side. See straight away you attacked her for expressing something why doesn't everyone take chill pills relax be courteous and the forum if not the world can be a better place. We can't always be right and mistakes can be made and I have made a few but I think I'm man enough to admit and move on. But constant harassment doesn't help anyone.FFS I think we are all grown-ups so let's act like it.
    I "attacked" her for implying that the fans here are not "real" fans. We obviously have differing opinions but I don't think I've ever suggested those who contribute aren't real fans and wouldn't expect anyone to do so.

Her reference to this forum not being a pleasant place? Perhaps she should look in the mirror and see some of the reasons. Like her mother she implies that her experience is superior to others, with patronising comments thrown in for good measure (the "asset protection" comment springs to mind). In addition, and I suspect I'll get "attacked" for saying so, the constant reminders of the mental health challenges she faces serves to dull the message rather than highlight it. We all have challenges, some visible, others less so, she isn't unique in that respect.

As Oz said "All types of people/fans meant.I knew all about your loss as did my Mum who sent heartfelt condolences at the time along with others and she also allowed for that sad circumstance that maybe had a knock on effect on your views on life after.

I also recall a possible drunken rant you publically gave my Mum when she was under pressure and stuck in France with me in a psychiatric ward after an overdose but she didn't react with an instant response such as your latest one.

Just think mate what you say - Two sides of coin and all of that & chill out !

Why am I reading this on a football forum? Unbelievable Ted.

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post
    As Oz said "All types of people/fans meant.I knew all about your loss as did my Mum who sent heartfelt condolences at the time along with others and she also allowed for that sad circumstance that maybe had a knock on effect on your views on life after.

I also recall a possible drunken rant you publically gave my Mum when she was under pressure and stuck in France with me in a psychiatric ward after an overdose but she didn't react with an instant response such as your latest one.

Just think mate what you say - Two sides of coin and all of that & chill out !
    My comment regarding challenges was a general one, nothing to do with my current personal circumstances which I prefer not to share with those who post here, as it's a football fan site, not a provider of therapeutic services.

There are indeed two sides to every coin, and if you really want to foster civility on the various fan sites why choose to raise potential division by the reference in your post to Waccoe as hosting "real fans"? If FootyMad is a less pleasant place than it used to be/could be, then take your statement; "Just think mate what you say.....", that's a two way street.

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Why am I reading this on a football forum? Unbelievable Ted.

As for football sites that “make available or facilitates the availability” of rights ownership content "without their permission" which is unlawful some on here could be in very dangerous waters now.
    Currently illegal streaming information has been asked yet again to be made available as it costs Leeds Utd £1.4 million a season in lost revenue and the club has now asked for assistance via various supporters in tracking such persons down.

I financially contribute to my club not steal from it - this Leeds forum should be ashamed in allowing matters mentioned or at least do such activities off board.

As for any football forum members writing direct abuse of players,staff or forum board members do they consider that effect on families.Or do we push it away like Billy's comment addressed to my Mum on here when I shall politely say he was not in mental full capacity due to drink.Did she or I make a fuss back then.

fornification?

what is that of which you speak?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)