+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Leeds Utd Forums - self gratification,vindication & fornication apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post
    As for football sites that “make available or facilitates the availability” of rights ownership content "without their permission" which is unlawful some on here could be in very dangerous waters now.
    Currently illegal streaming information has been asked yet again to be made available as it costs Leeds Utd £1.4 million a season in lost revenue and the club has now asked for assistance via various supporters in tracking such persons down.

I financially contribute to my club not steal from it - this Leeds forum should be ashamed in allowing matters mentioned or at least do such activities off board.

As for any football forum members writing direct abuse of players,staff or forum board members do they consider that effect on families.Or do we push it away like Billy's comment addressed to my Mum on here when I shall politely say he was not in mental full capacity due to drink.Did she or I make a fuss back then.
    Billys comment??

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Billys comment??
    No probs mate & I've sent you a PM.

No issue with Billy either before I get publically hung,drawn & quartered.

Anybody with an issue regarding my posting then just pm me and if any Moderator wants to confirm what is acceptable & what is not then feel free to tell me or anyone else for that matter as everything I've mentioned IS football related and are issues the whole game is addressing at every level today whether folks like it or not.Abusing me is not really fair on that score is it ?

Billys comment??
    In fairness you probably were pi55ed.

However, it appears I'm not allowed to share world-wide publicly available links on matchplay threads now.......

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Why am I reading this on a football forum? Unbelievable Ted.
    It's called educacion. Stop calling people names to be considerate to respect people's opinions even if they are not to your liking.
    I mean look at MR tichi doesn't post for a month first post back WTF and that Idiot from oz agrees on something! For a start ever since I have been in here I have always been on WTF corner, football-related even defended him so many times but people like Mr. Tichi know best.
    People should look in the mirror before posting and think to themselves what if that is me on the receiving end?
    Look at the season we had and are now on a break and same old dribble and arguing.
    BTW did your mum get you billy out of trouble again how many times this week? You still have the masks

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    I "attacked" her for implying that the fans here are not "real" fans. We obviously have differing opinions but I don't think I've ever suggested those who contribute aren't real fans and wouldn't expect anyone to do so.

Her reference to this forum not being a pleasant place? Perhaps she should look in the mirror and see some of the reasons. Like her mother she implies that her experience is superior to others, with patronising comments thrown in for good measure (the "asset protection" comment springs to mind). In addition, and I suspect I'll get "attacked" for saying so, the constant reminders of the mental health challenges she faces serves to dull the message rather than highlight it. We all have challenges, some visible, others less so, she isn't unique in that respect.
    Seriously how many times have you been called that over the years and other people I might add? I recall so many times so seems like you picking on one. Geez if that is all people in here only said that about me I would be in a happy place lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post
    As for football sites that “make available or facilitates the availability” of rights ownership content "without their permission" which is unlawful some on here could be in very dangerous waters now.
    Currently illegal streaming information has been asked yet again to be made available as it costs Leeds Utd £1.4 million a season in lost revenue and the club has now asked for assistance via various supporters in tracking such persons down.

I financially contribute to my club not steal from it - this Leeds forum should be ashamed in allowing matters mentioned or at least do such activities off board.

As for any football forum members writing direct abuse of players,staff or forum board members do they consider that effect on families.Or do we push it away like Billy's comment addressed to my Mum on here when I shall politely say he was not in mental full capacity due to drink.Did she or I make a fuss back then.
    Hey, links are available for anyone, and for one I believe in freedom. The internet was created by a man who wanted to share things with the world freely but as we all know organizations took the opportunity to make some more coin as if they didn't make enough already. I go to the supermarket to buy some tomatoes and look at the price of 9 dollars a kilogram I have to bypass them and go get a can of baked beans. I try to survive on 100 dollars a fortnight rest goes on all the bills. The internet is great you know my Blower stopped working and I said wtf I can't afford to get this fixed so I went to youtube and read about it 5 minutes later blower working again and wasn't ripped off by the service repair guys. Anyway the moral of the story is a heap more people can't afford things than the ones they can so do you want to deny them the privilege of say watching their team?
    The last thing is it is unlawful to rip anyone off so who is stopping the companies that rip us off?

Billys comment??
    It's ok Billy you were pissed and can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    In fairness you probably were pi55ed.

However, it appears I'm not allowed to share world-wide publicly available links on matchplay threads now.......
    It's ok Andy you in enough trouble as is I will help out in that respect lol I mean what will they do charge me and get my last 50 dollars a week i use for food lol

In Totty's defence what she says is right costs clubs so on I'm just saying a lot of people aren't privileged to be able to afford some luxuries in life. And if someone in the same boat needs assistance I don't mind helping.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    In Totty's defence what she says is right costs clubs so on I'm just saying a lot of people aren't privileged to be able to afford some luxuries in life. And if someone in the same boat needs assistance I don't mind helping.

You happen to like wigs and dressing up in women’s clothes do you mate?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)