Whats happened to English football forums - particularly our beloved Leeds ones ?

That was a remit question answered recently by a multi-considered response by suggesting 'what are the elements to be avoided in order to have the best possible balanced football forum platform.

Obviously one "responder" had intimate knowledge & experience of forums particularly Leeds which guaranteed controversy for folks to get their teeth into covering topics of takeovers,transfer policy, managerial appointments and that Leeds forum "fave" of our tactics,lack of them or this,that,how and why we lost,drew.

Now after a couple of months reading and re-reading many forums to date including the Leeds ensemble there appears to be a lack of anything that puts firm nails on heads in topics.Across all Leeds boards on the back end of a great season theres a continued presence making some quite hostile reading in the morning,afternoon & evening seeming from folks all around the world and possibly the whole galaxy.

This might be just about acceptable for some but heaven help those who probe for that little bit extra from a Leeds forum let alone offering some basic football information for opinionated debate.

Yep - we have the thousands on "Champions forum supreme" Waccoe offering a diversity of Topic chapters devoted to music,politics,entertainment,***,finance,all mingling with my forte of Leeds flags/Banner production (my only interest in Art after giving up an Art degree due to illness).All fab stuff on Waccoe but of course we also get the balancing element of vociferous knuckle-heads in the know at war with anyone who dares suggest different views on all topics leaving promising threads shredded,heads in hands,laptops lids slammed down,peaking through fingers to read those "differing views" of yours & genuine laughter tears over such important issues of Coopers latest tattoo with evidenced accompanying photos of him leaving his Hull home town tattoo palour ! Bloody hell,thank heavens for such riveting knowledge for the many who "now in the know" got a decent nights sleep and feel part of the clique armed with such knowledge with that warm feeling of belonging.

What a club aren't we forum wise - we even know Stuart Dallas preferred beard dye,Bamfords dog walking time table in Bardsey but oh the joy of knowing the latest crypto currency rate - music to my ears when my own Premium Bonds have produced bugger all except a £25 jackpot for me two years ago.

I've even dated blokes from Leeds forums,blind dates actually.God I thought I'd hit the jackpot with a guy off Leeds Chat a few years back.Everything was great until the moment of fulfilment approached,as sat on my bed the bloke noticed a wig I had on my room shelf and asked to try it on.Perfectly normal but no as he wanted to keep it on as he was a cross dresser who could only "perform" whilst dressed or undressing wearing ladies attire.Unbelievable and rather awkward explaining to my Dad who is a blunt talking Yorkshire man how the date went.All matters Leeds Utd,American trucks & Biker stuff grab his grey matter for sure - as for folks opinions whatsoever wheresoever his mantra is conduct,desire and belief so conversation wise actions speak louder than words for him.So yes an excuse was forthcoming why Whatsisname from Wakefield wasn't the one on that occasion.

Don't Talk It - Do It is often the best way in life Dad is always telling me but in truth it don't always work particularly on the Leeds Utd many forums.