+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Come on pick your England team today.

Come on pick your England team today.

Mine, -Pickford- Back 4 - Walker,Stones,Mings,Chilwell, - M/F Rice, Mount, Grealish White. - Forwards - Kane, Foden. Going for the old tried & tested 4-4-2. I think Southgate will go for Rashford & Sterling & play not to lose rather than win.

Sounds like players I like James either of Chillwell or Shaw also Grealish aren't starting. Playing Trippier at left back when we have 2 natural left sides players there! I've never been a massive fan of Walker for England. So can't select a side of my choice.

As Flash Gordon had Ming the Merciless

Flash Southgate has Mings the Useless

Mings isn’t even the best English CB at villa.

Didn’t do too bad today though. Good win & Croatia never looked like scoring.

Just full backs I'd change. James at Right back. Chilwell or Shaw at Left back. When we meet better sides see how Centre backs stand up then, got options there Maguire says he'll be fit in time for then. Grealish needed as we progress.

I honestly don’t get why Mings is even there, maybe Southgate could explain it just in case we get where he’s coming from but I doubt it

Going to have to get it right for the next round. Winner of England's group play 2nd from the group of death F be either France, Germany or Portugal.

I was quite pleased overall, for a team that hasn't played together for a while and in some cases not at all. Croatia are getting on but the quality was quite evident from them and it is to our credit that even though they could knock it around, we kept busy, shutting them down and looked quite comfortable.

Didn't have Philips near my team but he was MoM for me. Has to start the next game.

Like many I was baying for Stirling to be taken off just before he scored so what do I know?! I'd like to see Grealish in that position but at the same time there is no way Grealish would be making those kind of runs.

Hopefully we can get both results and build up some fluency and confidence in the next 2 games. Come on Lions!

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I honestly don’t get why Mings is even there, maybe Southgate could explain it just in case we get where he’s coming from but I doubt it
    You're a hard man to please MT. The man who scored our winning goal is useless and a man who was part of a defence that conceded no goals is also useless. If we got rid of all these useless players we might actually win a game. Oh, wait a minute!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast