+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Come on pick your England team today.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    You're a hard man to please MT. The man who scored our winning goal is useless and a man who was part of a defence that conceded no goals is also useless. If we got rid of all these useless players we might actually win a game. Oh, wait a minute!
    I think Rotherham could have given Croatia a game well past their sell by date.

You're a hard man to please MT. The man who scored our winning goal is useless and a man who was part of a defence that conceded no goals is also useless. If we got rid of all these useless players we might actually win a game. Oh, wait a minute!
    We would have scored more if another player was on from start instead of Sterling (I bet he was disappointed he scored)

We were lucky we didn’t conceive with Mings in defence
    Tbh I use to think Mings was alright and would be a good player but he seems to have gone backwards.

But yes a wins a win 😂

Have I mentioned Southgate yet? 😉
    Last edited by millertop; 14-06-2021 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    We were lucky we didn’t conceive with Mings in defence
    Conceive? I hope you was using protection if partaking in s.exual activity while watching the game.

How was the ref? Useless I'm guessing

Sometimes you've got to think outside the box like sir Alf did when playing Hurst for Greaves. Is Southgate capable of that? Both Stones & Mings have errors in them, would say Mings of the 2 more dodgy. Walker he's never had any end product. Trippier can't understand him playing left back when we have 2 natural left sided full backs. Sterling I'm not a fan. Grealish I am he's must watch!

What a performance from that Leeds player who was the main character in the Predator film.
    How to commit fouls but be subtle enough not to get booked. We could learn a lot from him

Conceive? I hope you was using protection if partaking in s.exual activity while watching the game.

How was the ref? Useless I'm guessing

Guessed right

Pickford, Walker, Stones, Maguire, Trippier. M/F Henderson, Rice, Sterling, Grealish. Sancho, Kane.Play not to lose. Let’s see how Maguire goes against Schick whos on fire & Maguires not played for 6wks.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 22-06-2021 at 11:49 AM.

Pickford; Trippier Stones Maguire Shaw; Sancho Rice Phillips Bellingham Grealish; Kane

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Pickford; Trippier Stones Maguire Shaw; Sancho Rice Phillips Bellingham Grealish; Kane
    Rice, Phillips and Bellingham are essentially the same type of player. Surprised at such a negative line up from you.

Pickford

James - Maguire - Stones - Shaw

Rice

Foden - Phillips - Grealish

Sancho

Kane

In the absence of Mount I would still play Phillips and Rice but Phillips in a more advanced position.

Sancho is an assist machine and the type of player Kane needs at the minute to create some chances for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Let’s see how Maguire goes against Schick whos on fire
    Yes he's looking really sharp.

(One for the Americans there).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast