+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Next Seasons Fixtures [2021-22]

Anyone got any idea when season tickets will be available from. Nothing on the website. Come in your Pies.

Quote Originally Posted by Frigiliana Pie 1 View Post
    I’d heard that too - I think it’s in an F A document of some sort, though I can’t remember exactly what.

Big problems will arise with the likes of Dover if restrictions on attendances aren’t fully lifted. Half way through last season, they decided they couldn’t continue with no revenue from spectators, I don’t know what they’ll decide if revenue is severely restricted by a 25% cap on capacity. At the moment they’re arranging pre-season friendlies, which seems to be evidence of an intention to start playing again, but this could change quickly and it’s possible that we may be seeing that peculiar word “expunged” being used again. They start the season with a 12 point deduction, which severely reduces their chances of avoiding relegation in any case.

And Dover may not be the only ones. Kings Lynn for one were seriously considering pulling out before they decided to carry on. All credit to them for that decision but they might have to consider the same issue again if they are still facing reduced spectator revenue in August.

I think we have to keep our fingers crossed that the virus subsides again and grounds can be filled up to capacity again.

If I had to bet on the outcome of the 5th tier right now, I'd bet on it being null and voided before we get to the half way stage. There's bound to be more than just Kings Lynn and Dover who call for a halt next time around.

Texas and Florida have shown that you can just decide to live with it and go back to normal without any additional problems (so far) but it would appear our government are in the majority who are determined to persist with restrictions and returns to lockdowns indefinitely.

Quote Originally Posted by BudBundy View Post
    Does anyone know when the fixtures are released for next season?
    The National League will be announcing the 2021-22 fixture list at 1pm on Wednesday 7 July.

21/22 Fixtures

The National League will be announcing the 2021-22 fixture list at 1pm on Wednesday 7 July.

We'll find out who we'll face on the opening date of Saturday 21 August, with Grimsby Town and Southend United two new sides to look out for.

Our pre-season schedule has already been confirmed and season tickets are flying out, with more than 2,000 already sold!

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...e-date-220621/

Barnet away

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Barnet away
    Torquay first home game, and away to Wrexham two days later!

September looks a good chance to pick up points:

Aldershot H
    Weymouth A
    Wealdstone H
    Maidenhead H
    Altrincham A

Not for the first time, we play away first game, last game, and Boxing Day.

Wrexham home on Sunday 2nd January.

Last 6 games looks a pretty comfortable run-in

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Not for the first time, we play away first game, last game, and Boxing Day.
    Spotted this at the bottom of the page?

*Home clash with Nottingham Forest. Further details to follow.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast