+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: F a o acido

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Am same Roma. I write a comment then it logs me out for some reason. When I log back in it deletes my post daying 'contact administrator' which is annoying. Ennyrooard, am fast gerrin fed up o reading this forum. It's either attention seeking or shyte stirring or arguing. Not really for me ennymooar way its guin which is sad to say. Tha used to get some reasonable debate and intelligence on this booard.
    Then help to change it mate thats wat i try to do if things start looking iffy, tha a good lad (am not up your barty)keep posting tha makes abit of sense,listen to me and you'll be nicknamed Einstein.👏

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    Oh deary me. The irony. Does the "banter", the "grenades", the abuse only carry a ban threat when it is aimed at a Barnsley fan? Or are jibes about grooming gangs ok when spouted by one of you? It really is simple pal, if you cannot take it then just don't give it out. Annoying having an interloper isn't it? Think on, eh.
    Im not your pal Grumpy so don't call me that ehh for a start.
    I don't 'give it out', whatever it is your talking about here, so don't accuse me of that either.
    No its not annoying having a so called interloper on our board, if they stick to the rules. You could learn a lot from certain other Millers posters who do have a chat and a laugh with us on here, like Brin and Casper Frank etc, and there were former posters like Parkgate Miller and MillerNez for example, who always made the effort with us on here or with me when I posted on your board.
    If any of our fans go too far on your board then they are up for a ban from your mods, that goes without saying.
    And my comment about a ban for you which means a ban on every board still stands, if you still want to post on here like you have been doing.
    " Think on, eh ".

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Im not your pal Grumpy so don't call me that ehh for a start.
    I don't 'give it out', whatever it is your talking about here, so don't accuse me of that either.
    No its not annoying having a so called interloper on our board, if they stick to the rules. You could learn a lot from certain other Millers posters who do have a chat and a laugh with us on here, like Brin and Casper Frank etc, and there were former posters like Parkgate Miller and MillerNez for example, who always made the effort with us on here or with me when I posted on your board.
    If any of our fans go too far on your board then they are up for a ban from your mods, that goes without saying.
    And my comment about a ban for you which means a ban on every board still stands, if you still want to post on here like you have been doing.
    " Think on, eh ".
    You need to look up "irony". That's two posts.

It really is simple: play by the same rules or don't play at all. You have people on here who openly boast about going onto our board to throw "grenades" to let "them" know "I'm still here". Your reaction to that was interesting to say the least. There's a poster who has openly used homophobic language by way of abuse. Not to mention references to child ***ual exploitation by way of abuse. All of that is evidenced.

Don't use a cancel threat against someone who you don't like whilst ignoring the above. Perhaps we should approach the FootyMad hierarchy to adjudicate on what has been posted and see whether they believe a moderator has been evenhanded.

OR

Because I despise cancel culture - I've never called for any poster to be banned. I've never private messaged any mod over any post or poster. And believe me I've had some ding songs with folk over the years.....

So, maybe we can all show some mutual respect and just bear in mind which clubs forum we're on when posting. Who knows, maybe we might start to get along a bit better.

Finally, given that you've mentioned a number of my fellow MillerMadsters perhaps ask them what they think of me. I'm even related to one of them!

Whats this 'grenades' thing your talking about here, to begin with ?.

And hey kid, what if your Rotherham Fc team had ever made it to the Championship Play offs for a start!.
    And yes thats a hilarious and ridiculous idea isn't it, when you really think about it. And then when some idiotic moron like you posts on your board and takes the mick etc, how would you feel ?.

I stick by what Ive said to you, if you carry on taking the mick on here like you have been doing.. then what do you reckon will happen next ?!!.

So ner ner ner !

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    So ner ner ner !
    Made me smile that Barnsley daft. 👍😀

Start of the season can't come quick enough

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    Start of the season can't come quick enough
    Couldn't agree more mi owd

Hey Roma kid lol, I think this is a current problem again with Footymad and that fans on other boards are also having this problem logging in and staying logged in.
    Ive been chatting about it with some other friends and posters on Carlisle mad, and the issue has been raised with 'Admin'.
    I will let you know what or if anything happens.

Thanks for update Acido☆, thaccun gethi speedos on narr and enjoy sunshine, larrup plenty a creeum on thi white legs ," inglese" it's barnabi pyssin it darn lata int week ,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast