+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: F a o acido

F a o acido

Can you help ? For some unknown reason , I'm unable to view our Full site , it happened about 3 weeks ago , I'm unable to contact by PM and I'm constantly getting logged out or having to use other clubs forum's to even log in, anything you can do ? I know ESR is life guarding down in Cornwall just now ,, before he audititions for Love Island !! So your my only and best hope ,
    Forza Di Azzurri ,

"you're".

Just saying 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Can you help ? For some unknown reason , I'm unable to view our Full site , it happened about 3 weeks ago , I'm unable to contact by PM and I'm constantly getting logged out or having to use other clubs forum's to even log in, anything you can do ? I know ESR is life guarding down in Cornwall just now ,, before he audititions for Love Island !! So your my only and best hope ,
    Forza Di Azzurri ,
    Am same Roma. I write a comment then it logs me out for some reason. When I log back in it deletes my post daying 'contact administrator' which is annoying. Ennyrooard, am fast gerrin fed up o reading this forum. It's either attention seeking or shyte stirring or arguing. Not really for me ennymooar way its guin which is sad to say. Tha used to get some reasonable debate and intelligence on this booard.

What's it to do with you ? Stalking Animal again ? Get back to your shameless furloughing of players , your another that reckons they are in the Know ? Cortonwood Car washer , your such a joke , Clown ,

A get that Pass , it's nar gerrin to be Moor trubble than its wuth , arrsoyles in abundance !! I've figud art the genuine wuns erly doowars , a dunt mind that odd waif or stray , " like Rasc n BD !! Others dunt appeal to me an nivva will doo ,

What's it to do with you ? Stalking Animal again ? Get back to your shameless furloughing of players , your another that reckons they are in the Know ? Cortonwood Car washer , your such a joke , Clown ,
    Aw bless. Watch ya nerves owd luv. Don't want you hiding behind the settee again. 😂😂🤨

Are you gay ? A lot of venues for you to visit in league ONE that are suitable for your type, I'm told they love a gud arseoyle , you sound perfect , Goodbye .

Are you gay ? A lot of venues for you to visit in league ONE that are suitable for your type, I'm told they love a gud arseoyle , you sound perfect , Goodbye .
    The more you post - the better I’m understanding your personal circumstances.
    I will take those circumstances into consideration when addressing you.

Can you help ? For some unknown reason , I'm unable to view our Full site , it happened about 3 weeks ago , I'm unable to contact by PM and I'm constantly getting logged out or having to use other clubs forum's to even log in, anything you can do ? I know ESR is life guarding down in Cornwall just now ,, before he audititions for Love Island !! So your my only and best hope , Forza Di Azzurri ,

Hey up Roma kid.
    I didn't know that people were having this problem with logging on, and whether its the same on every board. I don't have this problem so Im not sure what is going on. So obviously I will mention this to 'Admin', and see if they can help.

And Grumpy the Rotherham fan, this is a 'friendly' warning to you. Chat with us on here and have a laugh etc by all means, I and maybe one or two others on here do that on your own teams board of course, and Im guessing that you and a few of your fans hate the fact that I/we do. But taking the mick like you do and going out on the wind up will only get you banned, and that means a ban on every board including your own teams board, in case you didn't realise this.
    Last edited by Acido; 14-06-2021 at 06:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey up Roma kid.
    I didn't know that people were having this problem with logging on, and whether its the same on every board. I don't have this problem so Im not sure what is going on. So obviously I will mention this to 'Admin', and see if they can help.

And Grumpy the Rotherham fan, this is a 'friendly' warning to you. Chat with us on here and have a laugh etc by all means, I and maybe one or two others on here do that on your own teams board of course, and Im guessing that you and a few of your fans hate the fact that I/we do. But taking the mick like you do and going out on the wind up will only get you banned, and that means a ban on every board including your own teams board, in case you didn't realise this.
    Oh deary me. The irony. Does the "banter", the "grenades", the abuse only carry a ban threat when it is aimed at a Barnsley fan? Or are jibes about grooming gangs ok when spouted by one of you? It really is simple pal, if you cannot take it then just don't give it out. Annoying having an interloper isn't it? Think on, eh.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast