+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: F a o acido

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    ... And believe me I've had some ding songs with folk over the years.....
    So, maybe we can all show some mutual respect and just bear in mind which clubs forum we're on when posting. Who knows, maybe we might start to get along a bit better.
    Finally, given that you've mentioned a number of my fellow MillerMadsters perhaps ask them what they think of me. I'm even related to one of them!
    Hey Grumpy it dun't matter what your fellow fans think about you lol, we don't need to get into that.

Ive taken time to think about and appreciate what you have posted though, and I hope things will be ok from now on.
    And hey wow, I agree with the idea of having a few ding dongs with people on here over the years, which I have also had!!.
    I would like to know where those former Millers posters are now though lol, messers Nez & Parkgate.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey Grumpy it dun't matter what your fellow fans think about you lol, we don't need to get into that.

Ive taken time to think about and appreciate what you have posted though, and I hope things will be ok from now on.
    And hey wow, I agree with the idea of having a few ding dongs with people on here over the years, which I have also had!!.
    I would like to know where those former Millers posters are now though lol, messers Nez & Parkgate.
    👍

I do not know about Parkgate, but Nez is my uncle. He's ok. Well, he's ok now. He was seriously ill with covid, to the point of being hospitalised. He still posts occasionally, but nowhere near as much as he used to. I think he misses the New York much more than others - IFollow doesn't scratch the itch.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123