+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Boos Ring Out Today - Taking The Knee

Of course, OWV, if anyone said that Priti Patel was useless you would call them a racist! Also everyone is entitled to their opinion on matters without having to justify that opinion to you.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Even Priti Patel who is doing a good job calls taking the knee - gesture politics - so well done her. Mings hits back but hey - he’s a complete tool and shows just how crap England are for that big lump to be in the side.

Noticed Scotland did not take the knee yesterday so well done them! Me thinks Scotland will be pressured into taking the knee on Friday along with England. If they do take the knee after not doing so yesterday - what a complete mockery it makes of the whole thing!
    His footballing ability is completely irrelevant. As for gesture politics, what do you think the booing is? Time and again you contradict yourself and still haven't given any insight as to why you think the way you do, other than being entitled to an opinion and that politics has no place in sport. Is that it? Like it or not, politics and sport are intertwined. Don't watch sport if you think politics has no place in it because like it or not, they are hand in glove.

As for Sian Massey, how do you know how she feels about it? And why, just because players are rich, would they be impervious to racism? Are you that shallow? Does money deflect prejudice?

I've asked you repeated questions on this subject and you've ignored them all which can only mean one thing....you're utterly clueless. So yes, you're entitled to your opinion, but as i've stated before don't abuse the right to have it by spouting off stuff with no depth or thought, just cliches.

Here is your logic....you're angry about people brining to light issues of equality, even though there is NO evidence of any malevolent intentions. You want politics to have no place in sport, well the treatment of migrant workers in Qatar who are prepping the infrastructure for the tournament is political. Foreign investors in clubs, especially Chinese ones, is political. Betting companies providing sponsorship is political. The hosting of tournaments is political. I could go on for a lot longer, but i don't need to patronise you any further as i've proven my point, unless you want me to explain why they're political.

Ultimately, continue to boo all you like, if that's the release for all of the hostility in your heart, well I suppose it's better than physical violence, but after all I've said, in this and the multiple other posts..... about politics in sport, about BLM clearly not being a racist outfit, about a leftish threat being virtually non-existent, all of which I've evidenced......even if after all that, you STILL continue to spew illogical conclusions, then you're a lost cause.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Of course, OWV, if anyone said that Priti Patel was useless you would call them a racist! Also everyone is entitled to their opinion on matters without having to justify that opinion to you.
    What sort of bumbling effort is that? Why would I call them racist? Do you think justifying George Floyd's death by saying ''he was a drug dealing thug'', is a valid opinion then? That's the level we're dealing with here. If someone is coming online to bemoan BLM or taking the knee and legitimising it by not giving any insight other than ''that's my opinion'', then yes I think it's reasonable to expect to be challenged on it. It's all a bit snowflakey don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Well said Al. We live in a Liberal dictatorship. “Everyone must have a voice as long as it’s the ones we say can have a voice”.
    Are we really? You seem to have been able to express your thoughts just fine on here, along with others who no doubt share your opinion. Hardly 1984 is it?

Quote Originally Posted by OWV View Post
    His footballing ability is completely irrelevant. As for gesture politics, what do you think the booing is? Time and again you contradict yourself and still haven't given any insight as to why you think the way you do, other than being entitled to an opinion and that politics has no place in sport. Is that it? Like it or not, politics and sport are intertwined. Don't watch sport if you think politics has no place in it because like it or not, they are hand in glove.

As for Sian Massey, how do you know how she feels about it? And why, just because players are rich, would they be impervious to racism? Are you that shallow? Does money deflect prejudice?

I've asked you repeated questions on this subject and you've ignored them all which can only mean one thing....you're utterly clueless. So yes, you're entitled to your opinion, but as i've stated before don't abuse the right to have it by spouting off stuff with no depth or thought, just cliches.

Here is your logic....you're angry about people brining to light issues of equality, even though there is NO evidence of any malevolent intentions. You want politics to have no place in sport, well the treatment of migrant workers in Qatar who are prepping the infrastructure for the tournament is political. Foreign investors in clubs, especially Chinese ones, is political. Betting companies providing sponsorship is political. The hosting of tournaments is political. I could go on for a lot longer, but i don't need to patronise you any further as i've proven my point, unless you want me to explain why they're political.

Ultimately, continue to boo all you like, if that's the release for all of the hostility in your heart, well I suppose it's better than physical violence, but after all I've said, in this and the multiple other posts..... about politics in sport, about BLM clearly not being a racist outfit, about a leftish threat being virtually non-existent, all of which I've evidenced......even if after all that, you STILL continue to spew illogical conclusions, then you're a lost cause.

You really are a tool but hey ISIL were born out of the Iraq war in your opinion. When were Hamas created - in the recent Israel conflict?😂

As for knowing how Sian Massey feels - now let me think!!! Do woman like men screaming at them to get their t its out? Baggie Sharon might want to answer that one! The sick obscene remarks to Sian Massey are as bad as any racist remarks. Both are disgusting and some would say its worse those aimed at a female!

I have not answered your questions because it’s hard to read the dribble you spout!

Now let me think - you are negative about the views of almost every poster - you tell one of our best posters Swedish to f uck off and you are still giving it large. As Mick said - what’s your agenda?

My view is Priti Patel is doing a good job and Rishi will be the next PM. Any negative comments about them and you will deem that racist!

Any murder is shocking but Floyd was a drug dealing thug and had a criminal record but he’s made out to be a martyr. Shocking the three in a Reading park ( one a bright teacher ) who were stabbed to death by a deranged asylum seeker hardly received a days news coverage. Why?

Tomorrow whilst taking the knee should be shelved - respect to those who want to do it, but there should be no pressure on those who don’t and hey those who boo have every right to do so too!

Going back to Sian Massey - how do I know how she feels! Only a sad person would make such a remark! Maybe ask your wife how she would feel if someone screamed get your t its out for the lads to her!!!

Think it will be 3-0 tomorrow to us! Any thoughts or agenda😎

What sort of bumbling effort is that? Why would I call them racist? Do you think justifying George Floyd's death by saying ''he was a drug dealing thug'', is a valid opinion then? That's the level we're dealing with here. If someone is coming online to bemoan BLM or taking the knee and legitimising it by not giving any insight other than ''that's my opinion'', then yes I think it's reasonable to expect to be challenged on it. It's all a bit snowflakey don't you think?
    Maybe because to get through to you I need to drop down to your level of understanding.

What gets overlooked with George Floyd was that the cop had previous with him from the past after working together as doormen.
    Would he had done the same to a white bloke, he think he would have.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    You really are a tool but hey ISIL were born out of the Iraq war in your opinion. When were Hamas created - in the recent Israel conflict?😂

As for knowing how Sian Massey feels - now let me think!!! Do woman like men screaming at them to get their t its out? Baggie Sharon might want to answer that one! The sick obscene remarks to Sian Massey are as bad as any racist remarks. Both are disgusting and some would say its worse those aimed at a female!

I have not answered your questions because it’s hard to read the dribble you spout!

Now let me think - you are negative about the views of almost every poster - you tell one of our best posters Swedish to f uck off and you are still giving it large. As Mick said - what’s your agenda?

My view is Priti Patel is doing a good job and Rishi will be the next PM. Any negative comments about them and you will deem that racist!

Any murder is shocking but Floyd was a drug dealing thug and had a criminal record but he’s made out to be a martyr. Shocking the three in a Reading park ( one a bright teacher ) who were stabbed to death by a deranged asylum seeker hardly received a days news coverage. Why?

Tomorrow whilst taking the knee should be shelved - respect to those who want to do it, but there should be no pressure on those who don’t and hey those who boo have every right to do so too!

Going back to Sian Massey - how do I know how she feels! Only a sad person would make such a remark! Maybe ask your wife how she would feel if someone screamed get your t its out for the lads to her!!!

Think it will be 3-0 tomorrow to us! Any thoughts or agenda😎
    Ah so you didn't read the link I posted regarding ISIS?

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    What gets overlooked with George Floyd was that the cop had previous with him from the past after working together as doormen.
    Would he had done the same to a white bloke, he think he would have.
    What? What does pure speculation have to do with it?

What? What does pure speculation have to do with it?
    Hi, My view on it, is that I have no idea if he was a racist.
    But my view he was a loose cannon and not fit to wear the uniform and had a lot of previous complaints against him.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)