+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Boos Ring Out Today - Taking The Knee

All these gestures are absolutely meaningless. Taking the knee. There will be players taking the knee who have racist tendencies and there will be those booing who have none whatsoever. As I've said before Being Black doesn't make you good. Being white doesn't make you good. Being good makes you good.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Seems like you have a disagreement with almost every poster! If it's so right wing in your eyes you don't have to come on here or is it - you are fighting someone else's battles?

A forum you say - well f uck me - it's taken you eight years to fathom out what a forum is and here you are!

I don't answer your questions you say! Why do I need to as they are my views! How do I know how Sian Massey feels with hundreds singing get your t its out for the lads you say! The question was reversed back to you - how would your mrs feel if someone said get your t its out for the lads? Happy? Sad? Racist slur?

See you in 2029 if you disappear again
    Yet again, you've delivered another post of nothingness.

Not sure what the 8 years thing has to do with anything, pretty feeble attempt to be honest fella. You can come up with child like nonsense like that but can't discuss anything that takes an ounce of reasoned thought.

And finally, as for your friend Sian, if someone said that to my Mrs of course I wouldn't like it. What are you going on about? Where have I attempted to say otherwise about ***ism? Haven't you just proven that you're contradicting yourself? Your line of thinking is very odd. You ignore all points put to you (I wonder why that is) and don't have answers, then you go off on odd tangents. No insight, no validity, no rationale in your 'views' that you repeatedly can't explain. I've already accepted we can't change each other on this issue, it just would have been nice to have had someone, at least one person here make a coherent argument, other than just stick to ''that's my opinion''. Nobody has actually been able to back it up with anything, just their cynical, illiterate misgivings.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    All these gestures are absolutely meaningless. Taking the knee. There will be players taking the knee who have racist tendencies and there will be those booing who have none whatsoever. As I've said before Being Black doesn't make you good. Being white doesn't make you good. Being good makes you good.
    Fair points. The gesture is intended to raise more awareness and get people talking. It would be just as easy for people to engage and question what the issues at hand are, instead they use their energy to shout it down because they want 'politics out of sport'. It's ludicrous, they've probably read it in the Daily Mail and made their minds up, without bothering to think a little more deeply on the matter. These people are the ultimate snowflakes.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Amen to that.

It must be ever so tiring to be “woke” and to be offended by pretty much everything in life.
    Says the bloke who called an 18 year old girl a 'Foetus on a Stick' because she's trying to raise environmental issues.

Interesting thread is this, certainly enlightening!

Quote Originally Posted by OWV View Post
    Says the bloke who called an 18 year old girl a 'Foetus on a Stick' because she's trying to raise environmental issues.
    Glad you’re taking notice.

Keep it up 👍🏻

Yet again, you've delivered another post of nothingness.

Not sure what the 8 years thing has to do with anything, pretty feeble attempt to be honest fella. You can come up with child like nonsense like that but can't discuss anything that takes an ounce of reasoned thought.

And finally, as for your friend Sian, if someone said that to my Mrs of course I wouldn't like it. What are you going on about? Where have I attempted to say otherwise about ***ism? Haven't you just proven that you're contradicting yourself? Your line of thinking is very odd. You ignore all points put to you (I wonder why that is) and don't have answers, then you go off on odd tangents. No insight, no validity, no rationale in your 'views' that you repeatedly can't explain. I've already accepted we can't change each other on this issue, it just would have been nice to have had someone, at least one person here make a coherent argument, other than just stick to ''that's my opinion''. Nobody has actually been able to back it up with anything, just their cynical, illiterate misgivings.

Interesting says the fella who says ‘ everyone has a black mate’ and then he says he’s got a
    black mrs! You can’t make it up😂

I switch off on the dribble in your posts - it’s as interesting as Dianne Abbot taking the knee with Jeremy up her ring piece🤪

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Interesting says the fella who says ‘ everyone has a black mate’ and then he says he’s got a
    black mrs! You can’t make it up😂

I switch off on the dribble in your posts - it’s as interesting as Dianne Abbot taking the knee with Jeremy up her ring piece🤪

Who said 'everyone has a black mate'? I didn't. Have you been drinking....again?

And if you can't understand the relevance for me pointing out the ethnicity of my wife to emphasis personal experience of BLM, then once more, you must have the mental capacity of an ant.

Your posts are actually regressing, perhaps because the already very shallow pool of intelligence from which you draw your posts has run completely dry. You're just posting inane bollo**s.

Who said 'everyone has a black mate'? I didn't. Have you been drinking....again?

And if you can't understand the relevance for me pointing out the ethnicity of my wife to emphasis personal experience of BLM, then once more, you must have the mental capacity of an ant.

Your posts are actually regressing, perhaps because the already very shallow pool of intelligence from which you draw your posts has run completely dry. You're just posting inane bollo**s.

Don't drink nowadays or buy newspapers as don't have time running a very successful company! Was this not your quote before you told Swedish to f uck off - "The classic "I've got a black mate".

I thought the classic was - I have a black mrs?

Shocking game tonight OWV and the only noise from the crowd were the loud boos at taking the knee! Did it rip at your heart strings? Why not go to London with a placard

See you again in 2029

Can we lock this thread now I’m bored and want to move on!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)