+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: England and other Euro's highlights

England and other Euro's highlights

ENGLAND 1-0 CROATIA

Ok first of all well done lads, yes I think it was a totally deserved win for us/England against a surprisingly poor looking Croatian team. Yes it should have been more than just 1-0, and yes I do also agree with the idea that we might get outplayed by the better teams later on in the tournament, if we don't take our chances etc.

But its a first ever opening game win for us in the Euro's, and lets just try to enjoy it for what it is ehh. And Im sure we all enjoyed the ice cold beers or lagers didn't we, ohh yes!!.

Just think though, what would we be thinking ehh if we'd lost that match ?. Thats why Im saying lets give them credit ehh, rather than a boll*king.

Last edited by Acido; 02-07-2021 at 10:36 PM.

The 2021 Euro's highlights thread

ITALY 3-0 TURKEY

Well done to Italy for this convincing opening day win, against Turkey.

Last edited by Acido; 19-06-2021 at 12:24 AM.

SWITZERLAND 1-1 WALES

Well done to Keef Moore ehh lol, hes earned the Welsh a lucky draw there against the Swiss.

BELGIUM 3-0 RUSSIA

The Belgies looked impressive here, but just like Italy had done as well, their opposition teams weren't good.

FINLAND 1-0 DENMARK

Well done to Finland for their first ever tournament win, and it was a big Scandinavian 'derby' win for them against the Danes. However, the biggest memory from this game is the health of Christian Eriksson, who collapsed during the game!.

Fottballs coming home.
    Come on England!
    just think if they were as fit as the Barnsley lads and could press for 90 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    Fottballs coming home. Come on England!
    just think if they were as fit as the Barnsley lads and could press for 90 mins.
    Hey its an interesting idea innit Daft, Engerland totally pressing like Barnserley.
    (and yesss Daft lad, I see you've found the England board as well now, where I do also post regularly on lol)

In fairness though, and yes I was critical of his starting line up, I think Gareth got it right on this occasion and we outplayed Croatia. Yes admittedly they look like a poor shadow of their impressive team from the 2018 World cup, and we should have beat them more convincingly.
    Im not impressed with Harry Kane again at the moment, he doesn't look fit or sharp and he actually looks like his mind is on other things, like a big money move away from Tottenham for example.

I duno mate... id like to think they looked poor because England have improved.. Kane i agree is being marked out the game. But that creates space elsewhere. Also on the other hand we were like this in 96 with our striker who was just leaving Blackburn. He turned out decent 👌.
    But ya know me im all in!!!!
    be it Barnsley (in season) or England.
    Cant help misen.
    Football eh...

We need to start a charity for Hungary a football.... Portugal, France, n Germany.
    You almost feel sorry for em

Good game though B D , Hungary played well , I've not seen all the games , those i have were entertaining , pretty good tournament so far I think,

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast