+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Solihull Appoint Ardley

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Ok elite instead of trying to pick up my comments of hardy being 100% at blame which I’m still not far off still thinking, then ur 100s of bickering posts that have bored people to death why don’t you give an honest assessment of that season?
    I have done. Many, many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    I've heard some horror stories of how Duffy and his crew treated NA and how Stead basically got Kewell sacked
    I know this is basically rumour mongering but daaang those sound juicy... do tell.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    We’re talking about the most disastrous season in the club’s history - one in which we had three managers, ump**** players and one increasingly unhinged owner. It’s going to be debated until the end times, and understandably so.

The only thing I’ll add here is that there’s plenty of blame to go around for that season and I don’t think anyone at the club can say they weren’t culpable for our relegation. I’d pin the least blame on Kewell of the three managers, the most on Ardley, who had ample time to save the season but failed miserably. But Nolan also deserves a lot of criticism for that dreadful squad and collection of bad apples he bequeathed his successors (Richard Duffy!). I just hope we never get into such a mess ever again.
    Unfortunately till we get out of the National league we are still in the mess

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    Unfortunately till we get out of the National league we are still in the mess
    Bayliss tweeted 4 days ago that non-leagues are discussing contingency plans for next season being cut short, including a Champions League style alternative or PPG based on performances over two seasons!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819