+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Solihull Appoint Ardley

Fair play to him for getting another job, albeit at a much smaller club. I won’t however be putting much money on Solihull to do well next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    That makes no sense. You don’t see them as a promotion rival yet you think they might make the playoffs?
    You summed tw@tto up in one.!

I see that Greg Abbott's joined them as a consultant with a focus on recruitment.

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    I see that Greg Abbott's joined them as a consultant with a focus on recruitment.
    If they thought I couldn't get any worse! ABBOT turns up on the scene.
    They're doomed I tell ya doomed.!
    Last edited by SwalePie; 14-06-2021 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Fixed quote code error

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    You summed tw@tto up in one.!
    Please Ken there really is no need, we've moved on.

Please also see my reply which should clear up any confusion. In summary it was a question not a statement

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Please Ken there really is no need, we've moved on.

Please also see my reply which should clear up any confusion. In summary it was a question not a statement
    See you next thursday...! Maybe.?

Very high chance that someone in our squad this season will be a Solihull player next season...

If say, Rawlo or DKE were to go, maybe they would snap them up and then they'd be on a rival. I could also see Turner being there.

Turner would suit Ardley I would have thought if Solihull can afford his wages.

I have always rated Turner as someone that could boot it through to the oppositions keeper or out of play under pressure after a series of ineffective passes in our own half. He would be a great fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Turner would suit Ardley I would have thought if Solihull can afford his wages.

I have always rated Turner as someone that could boot it through to the oppositions keeper or out of play under pressure after a series of ineffective passes in our own half. He would be a great fit.
    🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Very high chance that someone in our squad this season will be a Solihull player next season...

If say, Rawlo or DKE were to go, maybe they would snap them up and then they'd be on a rival. I could also see Turner being there.
    I see he's not appointed an assistant , maybe doyle could be on his way there.?

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast