+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Solihull Appoint Ardley

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Hold on a second I fear I've been too hasty in celebrating.

Does this mean we are going to get Solihull score updates, match results and amateur analysis from his beloved fanclub on NCM every other game? I don't think I could handle that alongside the usual Sam Osborne watch as he tears up the National League North.

Or alternatively will his obsessed duo of detractors now move their attention to Solihull Moors Mad (SMM) or equivalent to let the locals know what's in store for them. Protect the point? Worst manger ever etc etc

Praying it's the latter, fearing it will be the former and we will trapped in the Twilight Zone all next season#viva Gulp.
    This is what has started it off again on this thread.........Pure provocation!!!

Quote Originally Posted by americanpie View Post
    This is what has started it off again on this thread.........Pure provocation!!!
    Was it.?

Is Neal Ardley any good as a football manager?

You don't truly think I baited Navy do you? That would be absurd thankfully as we all know all posts in NCM are time logged so it's there for all to see his actions and abuse to others before I made any comment. He got what he wanted.

If you have no interest in what I have to say, and you think me replying to you is baiting?!? Lol. Then can I strongly suggest it makes sense not to post about me as you did on this thread and many others recently purely to instigate things and fill a void. If you want to talk about me and not have me reply you have your own designated thread for it. Solves some of your problems straight away fella.

Ardley has got himself another job so that should help a few move on and for the sake of NCM I will once again end any involvement in this thread as it's not productive when you take things off topic and make things personal and abusive.

It's not welcome here, that's been made quite clear by lots of people.

Hope this thread can go back on topic in my absence.

Quote Originally Posted by americanpie View Post
    Oh come on americanpie that's a ridiculous suggestion even for someone who thinks that there is only one instigator on NCM

How did that post result in the following:

"You summed tw@tto up in one.!"

"See you next Thursday? Maybe?" posts?!

Who else responds like that nowadays?

If someone responds like that to a post like that then that says it all. Just wants to go off topic, active aggressive and abusive.

I will read your reply cos I'm interested but won't post again on this thread. So disappointing but hopefully can go back on topic.

You don't truly think I baited Navy do you? That would be absurd thankfully as we all know all posts in NCM are time logged so it's there for all to see his actions and abuse to others before I made any comment. He got what he wanted.

If you have no interest in what I have to say, and you think me replying to you is baiting?!? Lol. Then can I strongly suggest it makes sense not to post about me as you did on this thread and many others recently purely to instigate things and fill a void. If you want to talk about me and not have me reply you have your own designated thread for it. Solves some of your problems straight away fella.

Ardley has got himself another job so that should help a few move on and for the sake of NCM I will once again end any involvement in this thread as it's not productive when you take things off topic and make things personal and abusive.

Your a tw@t Full stop.
    Yes you baited navy by your inane replies to him.yes he was in full flow but you certainly knew you saying your usual passive 5hit would inflame him.what me Swales not me all I said is its for the good of the board.You know full well you popping up is a red rag to a bull as you know full well, this is what you're doing now!
    I make no bones about mentioning your name and referencing you...
    "I love IB , but Ardley should still be the manager" is part if your hypocrisy and track history not to mention many many lies.
    If you reply that's all well and good but I've been ignoring you and I will do so from now on...unless of course you post 5hit like now.
    Like I say you replying to me directly is baiting as I just told you so instead of ignoring me you come back with 5hit i think your a ......well I cant say..
    As Swales already has hinted take this to hand bags I will say everything I've got to say to you there.!
    For the good of the board I will see you in handbags..
    Last edited by PedroTheFisherman66; 14-06-2021 at 03:21 PM.

By the way..? Why are you talking about Ardley moving on whilst trying to take the pi55 out of others about discussing Ardley.
    I think you've posted about 3 times plus about Ardley on this thread alone..
    I'm sure it's called hypocrisy.!?

Oh come on americanpie that's a ridiculous suggestion even for someone who thinks that there is only one instigator on NCM

How did that post result in the following:

"You summed tw@tto up in one.!"

"See you next Thursday? Maybe?" posts?!

Who else responds like that nowadays?

If someone responds like that to a post like that then that says it all. Just wants to go off topic, active aggressive and abusive.

I will read your reply cos I'm interested but won't post again on this thread. So disappointing but hopefully can go back on topic.
    Why dont you reference what notts78 said,as that pinpoints why I made the fair comment about you.
    It all makes perfect sense when you read the remark in context of what was said before.
    USA quoted the wrong page and you have ignored the reference that instigated the more than fair comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Is Neal Ardley any good as a football manager?
    We can say he wasn't a great fit for us, but I wouldn't rule out him doing well somewhere else - somewhere with lower expectations, an underdog in their league where the fans don't mind it going a bit...er....wimbledon (?)
    Last edited by the_anticlough; 14-06-2021 at 03:33 PM.

Just seen his statement for Solihull....

"After leaving Notts County I was hoping my next job could be a project that would give me the chance to take a club forward."

As opposed to taking one backwards.

One of their fans on their forum "Cautiously optimistic about this appointment. Seen a few comments from Notts County fans with good things to say about him. He ticks the box of having experience of managing in the EFL too. Looking forward to seeing what he can do."

Why didn't they stick with Yates? I know it was announced as only till the end of the season but he's done incredibly well there since going back earlier this year. Another job lined up?

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast