+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Solihull Appoint Ardley

Solihull Appoint Ardley

Really surprised none of you infatuated with Neal Ardley, one way or another, have posted this already. Watch them tear up the league next year.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57468500

Congrats to him. Hopefully he's taken that long awaited break and used it to rebuild his energy and motivation. I hope he gets a very warm reception at Meadow Lane when he returns with them.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Watch them tear up the league next year
    😂

So relieved, nothing to do with Ardley or Solihull but now we won't hear the same broken record suggestion of NA whenever a NL or L2 club needs a new manager.

I'm sure he will get a good reception at Meadow Lane on his return. Not that I viewed Moors as a promotion rival next season, and they won't be under Ardley but I wouldn't be surprised to see them improve from this seasons 11th placed finish.

Playoffs perhaps?

Hold on a second I fear I've been too hasty in celebrating.

Does this mean we are going to get Solihull score updates, match results and amateur analysis from his beloved fanclub on NCM every other game? I don't think I could handle that alongside the usual Sam Osborne watch as he tears up the National League North.

Or alternatively will his obsessed duo of detractors now move their attention to Solihull Moors Mad (SMM) or equivalent to let the locals know what's in store for them. Protect the point? Worst manger ever etc etc

Praying it's the latter, fearing it will be the former and we will trapped in the Twilight Zone all next season#viva Gulp.

Wish him the best of luck!

Neal who?

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    So relieved, nothing to do with Ardley or Solihull but now we won't hear the same broken record suggestion of NA whenever a NL or L2 club needs a new manager.

I'm sure he will get a good reception at Meadow Lane on his return. Not that I viewed Moors as a promotion rival next season, and they won't be under Ardley but I wouldn't be surprised to see them improve from this seasons 11th placed finish.

Playoffs perhaps?
    That makes no sense. You don’t see them as a promotion rival yet you think they might make the playoffs?

As long as we take 6 points from them, I’ll wish them and Neal luck in their other games.

No I don't , it was merely a question to the message board.

The winky face was added to confirm I wasn't being serious and that there was a lot of debate on whether Ardley would take Notts to the 2nd playoffs in a row or not.

Wish him well but not too well and certainly not when they play us.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast