+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Software glitch on thecumbrians.net deletes user account and all its posts

Edit: Seems like they've banned Nigel too. My mistake.

Listen Piglet, I am not Nigel. For what it's worth, I do actually work at the club and have done so for around the last 6 years. I'm not going to be more precise than that in case they are able to narrow it down. I criticize the BOD because they are toxic, they are running our club into the ground and there is no future with them at the helm. I stay anonymous because I do like the extra income and don't want to be sacked because of what I've said.

HDKSA RRBYC OKEQH PTSR
    Last edited by Kessler; 14-06-2021 at 10:01 PM.

You would say that, wouldn't you Nigel.

I think it was June 1st 2016 when you took the job, wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by piglet_phoenix View Post
    you would say that, wouldn't you nigel.

I think it was june 1st 2016 when you took the job, wasn't it?

No YIGFQ WVMHT JXBRO VESDD YBWBX IDKDI

Ok, well you were announced "in role" on that date.

Seems to me, Nigel, you're a bit of a whelk. Happy to take money out of the club (which you admit you "enjoy") for whatever it is you do, but all too happy to slag those who generously pay you.

If you were a man of principle, you'd quit. There are plenty of other jobs which pay (let's assume equally as well) and you wouldn't have to work for "toxic" employers.

So why don't you quit? Is it because the three amigos are actually paying you pretty well? And in that case - is money more important to you than your principles?

Is the reality here you're nothing more than a Pattison cash whore?

Quote Originally Posted by Piglet_Phoenix View Post
    Seems to me, Nigel, you're a bit of a whelk. Happy to take money out of the club (which you admit you "enjoy") for whatever it is you do, but all too happy to slag those who generously pay you.
    The people running the club pay my wages but they are running the club into the ground. I feel it's my responsibility to stand up to them and criticize what they are doing wrong.

If you were a man of principle, you'd quit. There are plenty of other jobs which pay (let's assume equally as well) and you wouldn't have to work for "toxic" employers.
    Ah yes principles. People do love talking about their principles. The thing is, principles don't pay bills, and they don't put food on the table do they?

So why don't you quit? Is it because the three amigos are actually paying you pretty well? And in that case - is money more important to you than your principles?
    I am happy to criticize the BOD while still taking their money. I know they don't like that and want to identify me so they can sack me. I try to ensure they can't, but if they ever do I will accept it and move on, with no hard feelings. That's just how the game works.

The thing is Nigel, it's not "their money" it's the club's money.

Working for Carlisle United is not the only job in the world, there are plenty of other (equally and better paying) jobs out there.

Why give them the satisfaction of potentially sacking you and why continue to live in fear? You could retain a bit of honour and dignity by sticking the finger to them and leaving with a bit of pride.

Send me your CV and I'll find you another job, if you like.

Not convinced it is Nigel.

The repercussions would be too severe, including future employment.

Organising protests wouldn't be too clever an idea either if it were Nigel.

Probably most things Kes types are true with a few things thrown in to put the club off the scent.

Edit: Seems like they've banned Nigel too. My mistake.
    I do find it a bit hypocritical for Nigel to not come out with his user name on the other site mind you telling us who he is - given the clubs dislike for anonymity themselves that is and their stance on it.

Crushalime, I reckon it's a considered tactic by Clibbens to drown out genuine criticism.

While "Kessler" is carrying on it very conveniently draws attention away from everything else. Clibbens is the buffer between the fans and the owners, with the Kessler login he is creating an additional buffer between the fans and himself.

Devide and conquer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)