+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jocks are going home.

Cool Jocks are going home.

Can't see this lot beating us or Croatia.

What a second goal that was!

BT- neither can I . I can’t even see them scoring at all. They’re garbage.Slavia Prague beat Celtic and Rangers comfortably in Europe last season. Now, their national team has gone and done the same. It’s too easy. If England don’t get a few against them I will be most surprised.

They will give their all against the auld enemy but they need to improve their finishing if they want to make it count. Glad it's at Wembley and not north of Hadrian's Wall.

It wouldn’t make much difference where the game was played. Man for msn, England are superior in every way. I’d love to see them ram it home on Friday. It’s just a question of how many.

It would be good to have a "Gazza/Hendry moment", such are great victories made of.

Two very mediocre teams, there was nothing there this afternoon to frighten the English horses.

Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    It wouldn’t make much difference where the game was played. Man for man, England are superior in every way. I’d love to see them ram it home on Friday. It’s just a question of how many.
    Ah well, you should have touched wood MW.

Scotland were the better team.They could have had 2 or 3 if their strikers had their shooting boots on.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Scotland were the better team.They could have had 2 or 3 if their strikers had their shooting boots on.
    Good job that England had a decent keeper in the first half particularly.

Pickford did have one of his better games, he had to be on his toes as he received so many pass backs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)