+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Edit function - Griff Out.

Sc­unthorpe. See.

Maybe it's for mobile users.

I'm posting for an Android phone currently - same happens when I try and edit.

Edit: from* an Android phone.

See griff,seeee,it's not just me

I’ve passed this upstairs to be sorted out.

It's true, it is a problem when trying to edit something, it gets deleted instead. But this is only on my phone or tablet.
    It's ok on the Pc or lappy.

And some fans have asked me on our board recently, about having problems logging in and staying logged in etc. Does anybody have any problems like this ?.

I’ve emailed Gary. Is it still Gary? No reports of logging on problems here.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    It's true, it is a problem when trying to edit something, it gets deleted instead. But this is only on my phone or tablet.
    It's ok on the Pc or lappy.

And some fans have asked me on our board recently, about having problems logging in and staying logged in etc. Does anybody have any problems like this ?.

Oh my God,it's like going to a therapy meeting and finding out that you aren't on your own and there's other people out there just like you,I will introduce myself...

My name is Chalky and I've got problems with my phone,I've been like this for months with the adverts (clenched fist hits wall) but nobody believes me,you want to make an edit in a post that you've written only for it to disappear completely instead,I've sat and cried over a lost post that only had a word missing and I went to correct and yes I have trouble staying logged on as well especially when I'm writing a long but interesting post,at first I thought it was something that griff had added to my settings to keep me toeing the line but now I know that I'm not on my own and I can get through this

God bless you Acido

Aww thats very nice of you to say that Chalky kid, but lets not tell everybody on here that we were in therapy together ehh lol.
    It IS so annoying though isn't it, especially if you have written a big post and then it gets deleted. And there is no 'back' function either to retrieve it, the only saving grace is if you copy it all and then redo it with a paste!.

As for this latest thing about struggling to log on or stay logged on, is this really a problem on all boards now ?.
    I (or any mod of course) could have a chat with Admin about it, but Im not sure if they will reply or be able to fix it.

Acido - I’ve sent it to Gary but is it still him?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)