+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Edit function - Griff Out.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Acido - I’ve sent it to Gary but is it still him?
    Hey up Griff.
    Err the last time I had an issue to do with Footymad, yes it was Gary, but this was some months ago now. What do you reckon, Im not sure if it still is him, it might be of course.
    Private message me Griff, if you want to discuss this.

You have mail.

Now you know that it's not like me to moan but where's the 'Full Site' option disappeared to at the bottom of the page,I can't upload photos without it

To put photos on here simply put '[IMG]' immediately to the left of the photo url and '[/IMG]' immediately to
    the right of the photo url. Do not put in the quotation marks, just the brackets and what is between them.
    This is the best method. If you use any of the photo options on here and the photo is above a certain quite
    small size it will not work. But regardless of size the IMG option works.
    Last edited by Crocodile_Perth; 20-06-2021 at 06:39 PM.

Thanks C_P but I'm absolutely useless at all things technical

The above photo was put into this post by the use of the IMG facility as shown here :-

[I M G]https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/onesport/cps/800/mcs/media/images/67214000/jpg/_67214140_jimmyglass002(1).jpg[/I M G]
    Leave out the spaces between the letters I M and G at each end.

You can do the same for any photo. Try it. You can get the url of any photo on the internet from one of the numerous options displayed by right-clicking on the photo.
    Last edited by Crocodile_Perth; 20-06-2021 at 08:51 PM.

Btw Chalky, Admin has answered my questions to him about those problems some people are having.
    Unfortunately he says the edit function does work ok for him, and that it could well be down to cookies and various apps maybe that are running on somebody's device. It works on the PC for example (which Im on right now), but not on my tablet. Like you say when you try to edit something, it just disappears altogether instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Btw Chalky, Admin has answered my questions to him about those problems some people are having.
    Unfortunately he says the edit function does work ok for him, and that it could well be down to cookies and various apps maybe that are running on somebody's device. It works on the PC for example (which Im on right now), but not on my tablet. Like you say when you try to edit something, it just disappears altogether instead.
    David Nixon would have paid good money for a trick like that.

For any younger viewers, David Nixon is not believed to be any relation of John, but he was the original version of Paul Daniels.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Odd Acido, it works on my tablet but not on my phone.

What O/S does your tablet run, Griff?

I'll bet it's Windows.

Some tablets run on Android...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)