+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Behave your sens

Behave your sens

Me and are lass are joining chuldow martial arts at royston, self defence classes,am excited but am abit creaky,rickety well am 50 and mi body is not in the best shape.its 20 pounds each for 1and half hour and theres only going to be us 2.think he does tykqando, cant spell it, are lass will probably move up to that but i couldnt kick a hobbit in ed.anybody ever done any self defence?

Thanks needs to get thissen a bottul of Ha'i Karate , thattul freetun thi opponent's off Grasshoppa !

Mr Miyagi wax on wax off, sand the floor. "Man who catch fly in chopsticks accomplish anything"

All jokes banter aside. It was one of the proudest days of my adult life. (Kids appart.) When i got my black belt not that i kept it up.
    Good on ya its a great way to get fit.
    Wado ryu Karate was my choice

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    All jokes banter aside. It was one of the proudest days of my adult life. (Kids appart.) When i got my black belt not that i kept it up.
    Good on ya its a great way to get fit.
    Wado ryu Karate was my choice
    2 many little 2hats carrying knives,show older end no respect thats why I'm doing it,wa gonna av a go at that cage fighting but at my age i aint going to get mi head pounded in while were just training.am not scared of getting hit which i think gives me a slight advantage.really looking forward to it but av a bad back so along way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    2 many little 2hats carrying knives,show older end no respect thats why I'm doing it,wa gonna av a go at that cage fighting but at my age i aint going to get mi head pounded in while were just training.am not scared of getting hit which i think gives me a slight advantage.really looking forward to it but av a bad back so along way to go.
    Good on yer Rascal. All the best with it 👍

In that case mate. Make sure your instructor knows about your back. Some exercises will do you more harm than good. But on the other hand some stretching may even help your back..
    I wish you all the luck in the world and hope you enjoy

Thx everyone,keep your eyes out for 1 of those yellow helocopters going over tarn frm 10.30am onwards.

Yella Copta just gon ovva , am hopin it wernt arr very own Bruce " Rasky" Lee onboard !!!! Carl Douglas wa Pilot !!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Yella Copta just gon ovva , am hopin it wernt arr very own Bruce " Rasky" Lee onboard !!!! Carl Douglas wa Pilot !!

spat mi beer art

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast