+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mysterious account-banning software glitch on TheCumbrians.net strikes again!

Mysterious account-banning software glitch on TheCumbrians.net strikes again!

The admins on TheCumbrians.net banned me for 24 hours, in case anyone wonders why I've temporarily stopped replying to posts.

Unlucky, Nigel.

There isn't a great deal of anonymity anyhow with the moderator unless things have changed - you have CCU who I don't think has anything to do with this but that then leaves Mouldy, bad publicity on the board could affect his business if connected with anything unsavoury, then there is Mersey Blue who will ban anyone at the drop of a hat, has form for banning anyone bad mouthing Liverpool (seriously) ask Alan on the other site and I think that he shares the IT bit with the Moderator that operates (or did) from the Scandinavia area, possibly Norway, the other Mod I believe is also Liverpool based though not sure of his username but think that it is something Blue.

So who are the mods?

CCU
    Merseyside Blue
    Mouldy
    Alan
    Scandinavian Chore
    "Something based in Liverpool" Blue

Is Mouldy the link to the trust? If so it stands to reason he might be Mod X, business or no business.

Quote Originally Posted by Piglet_Phoenix View Post
    So who are the mods?

CCU
    Merseyside Blue
    Mouldy
    Alan
    Scandinavian Chore
    "Something based in Liverpool" Blue

Is Mouldy the link to the trust? If so it stands to reason he might be Mod X, business or no business.
    Not sure Alan is a moderator, Mersey Blue doesn't seem to like him.

The rest is just from what the mods have said and hazy memory from when it was handed over.

Why is it a secret anyhow - just makes it sound dodgy,

And why is there five anyhow - do three do the 'Berrett' role?

I think we should call Mod X the ‘False 9’ because he isn’t what he’s pretending to be.

I personally don’t think CCU/dan has anything to do with it and maybe split by the others as Dan and Barry WERE good mates until all this started.

Yes, it stands to reason they're either keeping CCU in the dark or the False 9 is acting alone.

That's the problem when you run things via committee. There should only be one, possibly two, mods - then they would be truly accountable.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)