+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lai is not Stupid!

Lai is not Stupid!

The Chairman called Ken is 26 and knows
    f uck all about football and Ken is one of their own!

Lai must be having a right old laugh with Dowling leaving - another huge wage off the payroll!

What will be Lai’s next move:

1. Invest but still no guarantee of promotion with a very depleted squad.

2. Pocket the parachute company and rape the player assets and still sell the club as a middle of the road championship possibly getting 100 million.

We are doomed and can see us going into free fall. Appleton would have been a desperate appointment but he’s not stupid either distancing himself from the club!

If anyone buys a season ticket until there’s clarity you are playing into Lai’s hands!

PS - I bet Dowling left with a gagging order with explains the - by mutual consent !!!
    Last edited by baggieal; 14-06-2021 at 06:51 PM.

Unfortunately Al you may not be too far from the truth ..... worrying times....

Some of us already have season tickets as ‘early bird’ purchasers...back whenever !
    Having said that, we (“she who must be obeyed” included) would renew in any event.

My son wants us to renew, so may well do so, with gritted teeth! However, I have a brother in law who speaks Chinese, maybe I could get him to write ‘**** off, Lai’ on a banner and then I could hold it up in the BRE! It would probably result in me being thrown out!

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    My son wants us to renew, so may well do so, with gritted teeth! However, I have a brother in law who speaks Chinese, maybe I could get him to write ‘**** off, Lai’ on a banner and then I could hold it up in the BRE! It would probably result in me being thrown out!

Unless things change for the better, I will skip the season ticket and home games and mostly go to the away games as more banter other than just the match!

Those who will buy season tickets come what may is the equivalent of what was a good restaurant under new management which now serves up s hit food as the new management team care more about profits than the customers. Would you keep going even though you have gone for years?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)