+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ken's statement

The ability to release a statement that says absolutely nothing of value has become an art form in the U.K. in the last 20 years.

A bit like when Trevor Brooking was a pundit on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    The ability to release a statement that says absolutely nothing of value has become an art form in the U.K. in the last 20 years.

A bit like when Trevor Brooking was a pundit on TV.

The statement shows Lai and his 26 year old puppet called Ken are taking us all to be a bunch of mugs!

Whoever buys a season ticket before there’s clarity is a complete mug! I won’t and know at least four others who won’t either!

Pathetic shambles of a club!

Maybe that’s the class action we need - start a supporters campaign to refuse to buy season tickets in protest at the utter ******* shambles. Funny I was hoping to buy one this season now I am back in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrera View Post
    Maybe that’s the class action we need - start a supporters campaign to refuse to buy season tickets in protest at the utter ******* shambles. Funny I was hoping to buy one this season now I am back in the UK.
    Similar with me mate, living down south and working in the smoke I could only really get to Saturday games, now I am more based from home I was going to get one for the lad and me, that was if we had kept Sam. With everything that is going on and the lack of ambition from FOL would I really use it mid week and a 4 hour round trip!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    The statement shows Lai and his 26 year old puppet called Ken are taking us all to be a bunch of mugs!

Whoever buys a season ticket before there’s clarity is a complete mug! I won’t and know at least four others who won’t either!

Is that Ken bloke really only 26? Seriously? Years of experience in running football clubs, then!

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Is that Ken bloke really only 26? Seriously? Years of experience in running football clubs, then!

Hi Ketts

He’s actually 33 but might as well be 26 with zero experience. See the extract below to blow your mind - not! He knows a lot about Shanghai though😭

He was brought in as a special advisor at boardroom level following the change of ownership in August 2016.

Born in Shanghai, he was educated at the University College of London and in post-graduate studies in Hong Kong.

Married with a young daughter, Ken lives in Birmingham and was formally appointed to the Board in October, 2018 at the age of 30.

Haha, thanks; he’s the same age as my son, then! Anyway, who needs to know anything about football to run The Albion?

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post

I don't think I will be either. Leicester and back may not be an epic journey but with the state that the club is in it's the one way that my son and I can show our disapproval.

I bet Barbie knows more about football than this be ll end Ken. He hasn't got the balls or knowledge to make a good decision and shockingly and embarrassingly he is the one who will be making the most important ones.

It's one thing following Jenkins around and sharpening his pencil when required, it's another running a football club.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)