+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Is the moderator fair?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the moderator fair?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Somehow, I had already guessed that your vote wouldn't be cast in the 'He is too strict' category!
    I suppose what you need to understand ( you probably do I am sure) is that it is a vote about the board not a vote about Elite and if you don't like the options you can always abstain! I think you will find almost all posters including me would consider the options available to be reasonable and fair in accordance with almost all of the board moderation. early exit Polls on the results are already showing a landslide!

For Notts fans, like me, who live along way from Nottingham I enjoy this site as it keeps me in touch with events at the club and fellow supporters’ opinions. Swale does the unenviable moderating role and I would rather have someone, like Swale, who tries to give all of us the benefit of any doubt and only exercises his powers, rarely, when common sense fails on the part of the contributor who is committing a sanctionable offence. A bit of self discipline on all our parts no doubt helps the moderator and ensures the continued survival of a forum that, more often than not, provides the basis for interesting debate.

You can vote on a mobile if you just select desktop site. It'll be at the top of the page.

Love how the vote percentage adds up to over 120%

I call fix Swale

I voted 1 and 4 but Swale please don't take it as criticism. I appreciate that you (somehow?) have the patience to moderate the board. I certainly wouldn't/couldn't do it so if you want to be lenient and give a million warnings, you do you.

There are some great posts here. You make some of them yourself and prevent the rest from being drowned out by zero-value bickering. Just saying, I really appreciate it and don't change a thing if you're not comfortable changing it.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I suppose what you need to understand ( you probably do I am sure) is that it is a vote about the board not a vote about Elite and if you don't like the options you can always abstain!
    I must admit I took it as a vote about the moderator rather than the board, I suppose I must have been confused by the poll title asking 'Is the moderator fair?'

Regarding the suggestion that I could have abstained, I thought saying "No vote from me" made it pretty clear I already had!

I must admit I took it as a vote about the moderator rather than the board, I suppose I must have been confused by the poll title asking 'Is the moderator fair?'

Regarding the suggestion that I could have abstained, I thought saying "No vote from me" made it pretty clear I already had!
    I think you know what I mean although I note the abstention!

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    You can vote on a mobile if you just select desktop site. It'll be at the top of the page.

Love how the vote percentage adds up to over 120%

I call fix Swale
    Darn! Got me bang to rights. And if it wasn't for those meddling percentages I'd have gotten away with it too!

Poll doesn’t show up for me.

I don’t agree with all your decisions, Swale, but I have no doubt that you do your best to be fair and impartial.

Personally I think you should ignore the electorates that are this board, ignore any thread that might have a hint of a question in it and go hide In a fridge untill the votes have been cast.
    Not strict enough although that might now have been remedied.

Somehow, I had already guessed that your vote wouldn't be cast in the 'He is too strict' category!
    Oh without doubt, the NCM's 'Last Chance Saloon' shouldn't be that hard to find! Even Cats only have the 9 lives lol.

Looking forward to seeing the final results of this unbiased universal poll.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast