+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Is the moderator fair?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the moderator fair?

Is the moderator fair?

Please can everyone vote? I'd value some honest feedback on my handling of the message board.

ETA: You should see the poll at the top of the page. You can select more than one option.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 14-06-2021 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 51Magpie View Post
    Sorry if I'm being stupid, but this doesn't appear on my system to be a poll. In case it helps, the "how to" can be found here:
    https://boards.footymad.net/faq.php?...xt=1&match=all

If you just want answers, rather than votes in a poll, my answer is "Yes".
    You should see it at the top of the page, all being well?

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 657
Size:  17.8 KB

It's there now, but for whatever reason it wasn't before. I'm glad it's working.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 51Magpie View Post
    It's there now, but for whatever reason it wasn't before. I'm glad it's working.
    Thanks!
    Perfect

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    You should see it at the top of the page, all being well?

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 657
Size:  17.8 KB
    That's the annoying thing about these polls, you seem to have to start it before you put the options in.

No vote from me. My vote would have to go to a very convoluted option that isn't there, namely - 'Does Swale do everything he possibly can to be fair to each and every poster, but has maybe become the victim of his own niceness by being excessively lenient to one particular poster who has flatly refused to follow his advice as moderator?'.

Probably too long to fit in a box, but sums up my thoughts.

The moderator goes above and beyond being fair. How some folk on here have survived this long is a credit to his patience and understanding. It must be like trying to parent a bunch of 5 year olds.

Thankfully one of them is now gone.

I would’ve voted but the option isn’t there for me on a mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    That's the annoying thing about these polls, you seem to have to start it before you put the options in.

No vote from me. My vote would have to go to a very convoluted option that isn't there, namely - 'Does Swale do everything he possibly can to be fair to each and every poster, but has maybe become the victim of his own niceness by being excessively lenient to one particular poster who has flatly refused to follow his advice as moderator?'.

Probably too long to fit in a box, but sums up my thoughts.
    Then you would vote he is not strict enough the option is there. You just couldn't see it as you let your opinions get in the way Elite.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Then you would vote he is not strict enough the option is there. You just couldn't see it as you let your opinions get in the way Elite.
    Maybe, but that wouldn't be my first choice. Of the five options I think:

1. 99.9% yes
    2. 99.9% no
    3. 100% no
    4. 75% yes
    5. 0% yes

Yeah QLD is right your detailed and surprising to nobody viewpoint Elite is well covered by the 2nd and 4th options on display. Your only dilemma if you choose to vote is which to choose.

I hold the same view as TSANHO , unable to vote on my mobile but without doubt “not strict enough”, the man is practically a saint on here.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Yeah QLD is right your detailed and surprising to nobody viewpoint Elite is well covered by the 2nd and 4th options on display. Your only dilemma if you choose to vote is which to choose.

I hold the same view as TSANHO , unable to vote on my mobile but without doubt “not strict enough”, the man is practically a saint on here.
    Somehow, I had already guessed that your vote wouldn't be cast in the 'He is too strict' category!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast