+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scotland game

Scotland game

2000 or so short of capacity and quite a few away fans in home end.

Are people now saying **** that to these stupid restrictions?

Any reasons.....tics were meant to be "gold dust".

Indirectly related, I don't watch Scotland games because they're just total ****e, but the biggest thing that's getting me about this tournament.......... the 'expert' TV pundits used to be professional or ex professional footballers that had played at that level - now they're women that are essentially completely fkn clueless.

Poland v Slovakia - Slovakia's first goal, guy shoots, it takes a deflection off a defender past the helplessly wrong footed keeper onto the post, comes out again, hits the keeper on the arm and goes in - what does the 'expert' pundit lassie say? 'Keeper could've done better'. Just fkn clueless, never played at any level of serious football but criticises a professional, international goalkeeper for losing a freak goal. Have you ever seen a female goalkeeper even making a save?

Anyway, rant over - bed time.

Watching the highlights just now, one of the pundits is 'Emma Hayes - Chelsea Manager'.

What happened to Thomas Tuchel, has he been punted already?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Watching the highlights just now, one of the pundits is 'Emma Hayes - Chelsea Manager'.

What happened to Thomas Tuchel, has he been punted already?
    Never ending world of woke.

People wanting national covid service workers sacked for not wearing gay pride badges.

All part of the same " accept everything question nothing" game that's been played out over the last 15/20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Never ending world of woke.

People wanting national covid service workers sacked for not wearing gay pride badges.

All part of the same " accept everything question nothing" game that's been played out over the last 15/20 years.
    In my opinion the problem lies ‘fairly and squarely’ with Main Stream News who pander to minority groups.
    Hopefully the new GB News service will bring things back to reality and not the current case of the ‘tail wagging the dod’.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    In my opinion the problem lies ‘fairly and squarely’ with Main Stream News who pander to minority groups.
    Hopefully the new GB News service will bring things back to reality and not the current case of the ‘tail wagging the dod’.
    Mms are a major problem.....as Peter Hitchens says.....there's been a 40 long March through our institutions.....media, legal, teaching, civil service, govt and university's......not forgetting the police and armed forces.

Ffs MSM and 40 year long March.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Indirectly related, I don't watch Scotland games because they're just total ****e, but the biggest thing that's getting me about this tournament.......... the 'expert' TV pundits used to be professional or ex professional footballers that had played at that level - now they're women that are essentially completely fkn clueless.

Poland v Slovakia - Slovakia's first goal, guy shoots, it takes a deflection off a defender past the helplessly wrong footed keeper onto the post, comes out again, hits the keeper on the arm and goes in - what does the 'expert' pundit lassie say? 'Keeper could've done better'. Just fkn clueless, never played at any level of serious football but criticises a professional, international goalkeeper for losing a freak goal. Have you ever seen a female goalkeeper even making a save?

Anyway, rant over - bed time.
    Totally agree, and thon Kelly what's her f*c**n name get's right on meh tit's

Just watched Rio saying can't see anything other than an England win. Do this and be sure of getting out of their group. Going to watch this game with my Dundee Bonnetmaker bonnet on. Really hope our team keep calm and destroy these disrespectful pundits.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Just watched Rio saying can't see anything other than an England win. Do this and be sure of getting out of their group. Going to watch this game with my Dundee Bonnetmaker bonnet on. Really hope our team keep calm and destroy these disrespectful pundits.
    Did he say that before or after they showed the Gazza goal from 25 years ago for the twelfth time today?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)