+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: It's not going to end, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The ping rule is only for the proletariat Norder, not the bourgeoisie...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ged-says-no-10
    Not so BT, the ping rule is only for those daft/gullible enough to download the app onto their phone.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Have a look this lusty, I will leave it to you to draw your own conclusions, but perhaps you will look on your daughter more kindly after reading it. I would also point out that it took a legal challenge to get the government to release the results of these trials, I will also leave it to you to draw your own conclusions as to why they were so reluctant to publish the results.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-57615547
    In defence Sinkov , you can’t spend time shaming the BBC along with BT and then use there information to back up an argument- I don’t like the BBC either and it’s corrupt but just seems a bit hypocritical when last week they were getting slated , this week we’re using there information to back up arguments.

I think it was probably at me Wanderlust not you as I’m as stuck in the opposite to BT on all of this as anyone could be.
    As cases escalate again I’m still of the same opinion that to even get a foot hold of this situation everyone must be jabbed , that way we can at least have a starting point , where we know that most won’t die - yes they may get ill but will survive ( hopefully).
    It’s ironic I think that the people who refuse to be jabbed are the ones who shout loudest and are ignorant to situation that they’re potentially dragging it around to everyone else.

As I say just my thoughts, on immoral people

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    In defence Sinkov , you can’t spend time shaming the BBC along with BT and then use there information to back up an argument- I don’t like the BBC either and it’s corrupt but just seems a bit hypocritical when last week they were getting slated , this week we’re using there information to back up arguments.
    Army, you misunderstand, this has nothing to do with the BBC, I simply used a link to the BBC website, I could have used any other media website that reported it. It was not the BBC that suppressed the report, it was the Government, the BBC reported on the Trials Report as soon as the government put the results in the public domain. My issue is with the Government attempting to suppress the Trial results, the BBC are completely blameless here.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I think it was probably at me Wanderlust not you as I’m as stuck in the opposite to BT on all of this as anyone could be.
    As cases escalate again I’m still of the same opinion that to even get a foot hold of this situation everyone must be jabbed , that way we can at least have a starting point , where we know that most won’t die - yes they may get ill but will survive ( hopefully).
    It’s ironic I think that the people who refuse to be jabbed are the ones who shout loudest and are ignorant to situation that they’re potentially dragging it around to everyone else.

As I say just my thoughts, on immoral people
    Don't take my word for it army88, just pick up any newspaper or media outlet and the inbound reports confirm the current rise in infected Covid cases are amongst the vaccinated and not unvaccinated.

I think you are missing the basic tenet of my argument and stance on this to be vaccinated or not issue. It's my body and me alone will decide what $hit is being pumped into it, and I have never taken kindly to being coerced and controlled by those in "authority".

I do not insult those who choose to be vaccinated, I don't even question their judgement.

I just wish the vaccinated would climb down off their high horses and vacate the moral high ground.

Don't take my word for it army88, just pick up any newspaper or media outlet and the inbound reports confirm the current rise in infected Covid cases are amongst the vaccinated and not unvaccinated.
    This is problematic for the Government, it appears the vaccines are effective at preventing serious illness and death from Covid, but not so effective at preventing infection and transmission of the virus. Which blows their whole rationale for vaccine passports/certification out of the water, it's pointless restricting football grounds, theatres, cinemas, pubs etc. just to vaccinated people, if those people can still be infected and pass the virus on, n'est-ce pas ?

We have a Prime Minister who was in ICU with Covid, he's double vaccinated, but has still decided to do the "right thing" and self -isolate. What chance do the rest of us have?

l am more confused than ever. Can I go on "Bonkers alert"? Do they even have an App for that?

l am more confused than ever. Can I go on "Bonkers alert"? Do they even have an App for that?
    No need for an App BT, just re-apply for your Labour Party Membership Card, that'll do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Have a look this lusty, I will leave it to you to draw your own conclusions, but perhaps you will look on your daughter more kindly after reading it. I would also point out that it took a legal challenge to get the government to release the results of these trials, I will also leave it to you to draw your own conclusions as to why they were so reluctant to publish the results.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-57615547
    It is encouraging but the key thing about all these events that all attendees had to provide a negative lateral flow test before they were allowed in and as a general rule we don't do that when folk come round for Sunday dinner

Yay! Freedumb day is here.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)