+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: It's not going to end, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Fascist ? Don't know about that BT, seems much more like Soviet Russia or East Germany to me.
    I was reading a commemorative piece today about Lithuania and what the nation suffered at the hands of Stalin and Hitler. I have never really been able to see much difference between how the the Fascists and the Communists operate sinkov. Full circle and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I was reading a commemorative piece today about Lithuania and what the nation suffered at the hands of Stalin and Hitler. I have never really been able to see much difference between how the the Fascists and the Communists operate sinkov. Full circle and all that.
    Indeed BT, but it seems today's media, and your good self, always describe the evils of authoritarianism as fascism, communism is air-brushed out of history, we even have a commie on SAGE, but that's OK apparently, would anyone described as, or claiming to be, fascist get within 100 miles of an official government body today ?

Indeed BT, but it seems today's media, and your good self, always describe the evils of authoritarianism as fascism, communism is air-brushed out of history, we even have a commie on SAGE, but that's OK apparently, would anyone described as, or claiming to be, fascist get within 100 miles of an official government body today ?
    Communism died in this country a long time ago sinkov. Airbrushing history seems to be the snowflakes' principal trend at present.

Communist candidates used to do well up the Rhondda.Think they met in the Conservative Club because it was empty.

Communism never dies anywhere. They went into Government, media, education and entertainment. Control the cultural and you control the politics. Look at it now; identify politics gone mad and China becoming the primary power in the world. All done under the mantra of "Progressive". Hmmm, does authoritarian future look good to you because it does to our overlords.

Resistance GB.

While still trying to figure out exactly why the restrictions have been extended for another month, I came across this on the NHS website, as of June 14th there are 1,089 patients in hospital beds who have had a positive PCR test. The NHS has 1,257 hospitals, so we actually have more hospitals than patients.

Jesus fecking wept.

My wife had to return her dad's heart monitor to Royal Bolton Hospital yesterday. Bear in mind Hancock's Half Hour who Blow Job has now been confirmed to have texted Hancock is "f*cking useless," claims Bolton is at the epicentre of the "Indian variant."

My wife found it hard to believe she could find a parking space almost outside the front door of Bolton's one major hospital and once inside, claimed it resembled a "ghost house," because there was hardly a soul in it.

Someone is telling porkies, and it's not my wife's forte to tell fibs.

Fascist ? Don't know about that BT, seems much more like Soviet Russia or East Germany to me.
    The "pandemic" has provided Johnson and his cronies an excuse to exert an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization in my opinion sinkov. The cronyism, the lack of accountability, the lack of respect for democracy and Parliamentary protocol is more reminiscent of an Hitler junta than the "normal" antics of a Conservative government.

Even your Blessed Saint Margaret would not go this far.

Four week delay, just time for the next variant of concern to cause concern. I love their brass face, Whitty was showing the graphs of the four tests, at the top in small print it confirmed on all of them that the tests had been met. But we'll give it another month anyway eh
    Ramping it up as usual...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...?ocid=msedgntp

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)