+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: It's not going to end, is it?

18 months on, the need to be done culling is done (Boris said something along those lines, not me!), 52% of the adult population is double jabbed, another 30% single jabbed.

The need for state controlled coercion, locking down and bullying is over.

The sun is shining, the beer gardens are open - relax and enjoy!

"SAGE scientists have advised that some non-pharmaceutical measures should be reintroduced, such as mandatory face masks and advice to work from home, in early August, halfway between the July 19th unlocking and the predicted peak at the end of August. This early intervention, they argue, would prevent the NHS becoming swamped in a late summer crisis. …"

So if cases are still rising in August, the answer is to re-introduce mandatory face mask wearing. It seems that mask wearing is continuing very much as before, so will making it mandatory again make very much difference ? And does it work anyway, the number of cases in the UK on June 19th was 8,258, a month later when the mask mandate ended it was 44,686, not much of an advert for the efficacy of mask wearing is it.

So SAGE wants to reduce the spread of the virus, and it's means is to re-introduce a measure which saw cases rise from 8k to 44k in a month. And this is the 'Science' that Boris is listening to. With halfwits like these whispering in his ear, it's no wonder we're fecked.

BT, just a suggestion regarding your reluctance to be jabbed. Could you not join the Trans Community, become a transvaxxite and identify as someone who has had two jabs, even though you haven't ? People who have two bolloxs can identify as women, so why not mon ami ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    BT, just a suggestion regarding your reluctance to be jabbed. Could you not join the Trans Community, become a transvaxxite and identify as someone who has had two jabs, even though you haven't ? People who have two bolloxs can identify as women, so why not mon ami ?
    Have you nowt better to do than come up with this sort of tripe mon ami?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Have you nowt better to do than come up with this sort of tripe mon ami?
    BT, of course sinkov has plenty to do but he still loves to entertain the masses and he certainly succeeded in this case. I think that it is a great idea and of course his statement is sure to have offended somebody so ------what's not to like/

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Panic reigns in Northumberland! The death rate went up by 100% last week!
    It appears that form the back end of May throught to the first week of July there were no Covid deaths in Northumberland. However, the first week of July saw a drastic increase with 1 death and this was followed by 2 deaths the week after ----an increase of 100%!
    All you saw in the media was that there had been an increase of 100% in the death rate in the county.
    went to a big Superfarkit today....stocking up on those bulk items - the good news is, I noticed that there was a Massive 2600% rise in Maskless shoppers !

...just thought you might be interested - Sub.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Reality is cases are rising in the uk ,
    But cases are not rising in the UK army, this is the reality.

Cases certainly rose in June, from 5,255 on June 1st to 28,331 by 30th June.
    They continued to rise in July up to a peak of 60,716 on July 15th, which was the peak, these are the daily figures since,

July 15...60,716
    July 16...54,168
    July 17...37,807
    July 18...35,464
    July 19...46,754
    July 20...38,683
    July 21...33,151
    July 22...25,226
    July 23...36,389
    July 24...31,795

If you want to play the same silly percentage game the media love to do when numbers are rising, you could say that cases fell over 50% in the week from July 15th to July 22nd, but I doubt that massive drop got much/any media coverage. Of course they may rise again, I don't know, but on current trends the reality is that case numbers are falling.

It bemuses me why you continue to believe them army, the politicians, media and so called scientists are lying, their own figures prove they are lying, but you and it seems the majority of the public listen to what they say and believe every word. Don't believe them army, they are practiced liars, the truth is out there, easy to find, and you don't need to believe me either, have a look for yourself.

Sinkov - Johns Hoskins University data is different e.g. on the 21st it said there were 43,404 new cases
    JHU data is more accurate than ONS data and if you look at the ONS chart that claims just 33k on the same day, you'll see it has (incomplete) written by it.
    In fact all ONS data since Freedumb day has (incomplete) written by it.
    So don't be drawing any conclusions just yet amigo

Sinkov , I admit I have read the figures , however I was basing it really on locality to me , it has never been as rife as it is at the moment , not just school kids either a lot of people who shall we say we’re non believers are finally entering the fold and conceding it exists , they’re not critical I’ll admit that but it does seem to be on the rise with cases .

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

went to a big Superfarkit today....stocking up on those bulk items - the good news is, I noticed that there was a Massive 2600% rise in Maskless shoppers !

...just thought you might be interested - Sub.

Thanks norder lol

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)