+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Poll

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NCM Player of the Season 2020/21

NCM Player of the Season 2020/21

So now it's all over who do we think deserves the award over the course of the whole season? The poll only allows 10 options, so the nominees are based entirely on the players who have spent most minutes on the pitch.

It will take a while for me to fill in the names, so please wait until they appear.

Edit: Poll closes in 7 days time.
    Last edited by Elite_Pie; 14-06-2021 at 09:10 PM.

Kyle Wootton in the lead, but only a disappointing 11 posters have registered a vote so far.

I thought everybody only wanted footy related topics!

It's the impossible dream.

Not sure why you haven't had more votes, maybe the other poll is more important to folks.

I'll stick in a vote tomorrow when I'm on the laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Kyle Wootton in the lead, but only a disappointing 11 posters have registered a vote so far.

Another one for Wootton from me. Clear in my opinion though Ruben would have run him closer I think if he’d played more mid season.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

Only 11, partly because polls don’t work on mobiles

Wootton for me also,

Even when he's had a poor scoring run he always stuck at it. It must have been so demoralising at times when the ball was just not getting to him before he was surrounded by atleast two centre halfs.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    It's the impossible dream.
    I'm afraid you've lost me there. Why is it "the impossible dream"?

Quote Originally Posted by ivansneck View Post
    Only 11, partly because polls don’t work on mobiles
    Polls work fine on mobile (well Android at least) if you just tick the desktop site option at the top of the page.

75% of browsing traffic on the web is now on a mobile Elite plus the post was way down the page. In addition I think that player of the season is a bit of a damp squib as really there probably isn't one! There are players who have had great spells but perhaps other than Slocombe nobody has been consistent enough. I ended up voting for Rodrigues as I considered that to come over from abroad during COVID, stay on his own get booted out of the team a few times and still have the resilience to finish the season in the way he did means a fair bit. Perhaps Kyle deserves it more but I don't care that much to be honest.

Slocombe for me, our most consistent performer this season 👊

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast