+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: OT GB News

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I was always a fan of the Arkansas Chuggabug
    Lol...Slag Brothers for me...I always played right back at College with one of my best mates at left back. Because of our hirsute appearance and ‘uncompromising’ attitudes we rapidly became known as the Slag Brothers...at least I think that’s why!

Happy days

I see GB News is frequently registering ‘zero’ viewers, that Andrew Neill is taking an unexpected break, and the channel is turning to Farage as its early evening ‘saviour’. Whatever floats your boat I suppose, but please...let’s have no more moaning about BBC bias, because, if there ever was, there can now no longer be any doubt about this particular ‘channel’s’ right wing agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I see GB News is frequently registering ‘zero’ viewers, that Andrew Neill is taking an unexpected break, and the channel is turning to Farage as its early evening ‘saviour’. Whatever floats your boat I suppose, but please...let’s have no more moaning about BBC bias, because, if there ever was, there can now no longer be any doubt about this particular ‘channel’s’ right wing agenda.
    If this was a Swale post I'd be on his case for promoting 'Cancel culture' - I think 'moaning' about (or identifying examples of) a real or perceived bias in any direction from our national broadcaster is totally valid

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Have never watched it, but after a ringing endorsement from rA I might just do so now. Would be nice to watch an unbiased news source

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Have never watched it, but after a ringing endorsement from rA I might just do so now. Would be nice to watch an unbiased news source
    It’s production values are going to kill it, what it does do is allow lengthy discussion on some of the subjects the main channels either won’t touch or have fixed opinions on

It’s production values are going to kill it, what it does do is allow lengthy discussion on some of the subjects the main channels either won’t touch or have fixed opinions on
    That Andy was my analogy. I have watched it a few times on the mobby.
    The production is poor, but I suppose they don't have billions budget.
    Yes, the debates seem fair to me. People are being allowed to say things, the main stream wouldn't touch.
    I want to see all sides get a fair air time and not a rigged panel like Question time.

If this was a Swale post I'd be on his case for promoting 'Cancel culture' - I think 'moaning' about (or identifying examples of) a real or perceived bias in any direction from our national broadcaster is totally valid
    Ha ha promoting "cancel culture" - which by the way is another right wing invention, there is actually no such thing. But I am pissing myself laughing after this.

Guto Harri has quit GB News after he was suspended for taking the knee during a discussion about racism towards black footballers.

The former BBC news journalist had been taken off air by the rightwing news channel, but there was talk of him returning at some point.

On Sunday he vented his anger at the channel, describing it as “rapidly becoming an absurd parody of what it proclaimed to be”.

Apparently GB News agreed his actions until a proportion of the audience, I presume those right wing gammons frothing at the mouth over "cancel culture" bombarded the station complaining about it, when GB news management did a quick reverse ferret and suspended the journalist.

Something sweet about ****s protesting about "cancel culture" then doing the very thing they say they don't like!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    That Andy was my analogy. I have watched it a few times on the mobby.
    The production is poor, but I suppose they don't have billions budget.
    Yes, the debates seem fair to me. People are being allowed to say things, the main stream wouldn't touch.
    I want to see all sides get a fair air time and not a rigged panel like Question time.
    Whaaaaaaaaat?! Rigged how many ****ing times was Farage on the BBC during the Brexit referendum when he wasn't even an elected politician? Jeez some people really are one eyed!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Ha ha promoting "cancel culture" - which by the way is another right wing invention, there is actually no such thing. But I am pissing myself laughing after this.

Guto Harri has quit GB News after he was suspended for taking the knee during a discussion about racism towards black footballers.

The former BBC news journalist had been taken off air by the rightwing news channel, but there was talk of him returning at some point.

On Sunday he vented his anger at the channel, describing it as “rapidly becoming an absurd parody of what it proclaimed to be”.

Apparently GB News agreed his actions until a proportion of the audience, I presume those right wing gammons frothing at the mouth over "cancel culture" bombarded the station complaining about it, when GB news management did a quick reverse ferret and suspended the journalist.

Something sweet about ****s protesting about "cancel culture" then doing the very thing they say they don't like!
    I’ll refer back to my comment about non-partisanship, what is this obsession you (and rA) have with right wing/left wing?

Nice to see also your reversion to hate speech, I don’t see anyone in this discussion but yourself trying to win a point by insulting people based on physical characteristics, it’s a sign of lack of confidence in your point of view.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)