+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bumble

Bumble

What is it with that one? She's constantly sniping at me, calling me a troll and accusing me of having an agenda. The weird thing is I can't recall ever saying or doing anything that would offend her, it's like she has a vendetta against me for no reason.

Bumble’s OK, I like to read her opinions because she’s a calming influence with interesting stories to tell. She doesn’t like your posts and says so, that’s true, but that’s surely not a problem because we all take the opportunity to make ours known, surely? I remember her calling you a troll once, but I thought that was in the past and sorted out, or have I missed summat?

Hot and cold.

For most of the time she's the nice lady from the village post office, the one who always gives your daughter a lollipop.

However, she also has a vicious streak and can be a bully. C'est la vie, which of us is perfect?

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Bumble’s OK, I like to read her opinions because she’s a calming influence with interesting stories to tell. She doesn’t like your posts and says so, that’s true, but that’s surely not a problem because we all take the opportunity to make ours known, surely? I remember her calling you a troll once, but I thought that was in the past and sorted out, or have I missed summat?
    I'm ok if people don't like my posts and want to give their own opinion. But Bumble goes beyond that, openly insults me by calling me "troll" and implying I have an agenda. I find it extremely offensive because in my view this is what a genuine troll is

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Instagram.html

I don't like being compared to people like that, and am simply fed up of her constant sniping at me. If she has a problem with me, she should have just explained what it was politely.
    Last edited by Kessler; 15-06-2021 at 02:07 PM.

Bumble's problem with you, Nigel, is she's never been able to stand folk who are any way critical and who don't doff their cap and tow the party line.

Her response is always the same, if she disagrees with you she'll make up some crap about you "killing the board" and even "threaten" to stop posting. I wouldn't take it personally, it's classic Bumble, you know you're doing something right if she aims one of her little fits in your direction. And I can't believe you're really that bothered, it's like being attacked by a three legged hamster, with no teeth.

By the way Bumble if you read this, you talk about hatred on the board but you go around calling people vile names like "troll", you accuse others of having an agenda when you don't like their views, and now you started a thread purely to encourage other users to ignore me. Isn't that rather hateful?

You want to lecture other people about how to behave on the forum but quite frankly I think your own behaviour on there recently, especially the constant sniping at me, has been rather poor. I don't mind people disagreeing with my views and challenging them or criticizing, a variety of opinions and debate is what makes a forum interesting. But please be civil, there's absolutely no need to call people names. Being called a troll is quite a sore point for me because I've seen genuine trolls in the news, the kind of racist scum that send monkey emojis to black footballers for example. I utterly detest being called a name that compares me with people who do that.

I think you're way too boring to be a troll, Nigel.

Quote Originally Posted by Piglet_Phoenix View Post
    Hot and cold.

For most of the time she's the nice lady from the village post office, the one who always gives your daughter a lollipop.

However, she also has a vicious streak and can be a bully. C'est la vie, which of us is perfect?
    Isn't that just being a female?

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Isn't that just being a female?
    You are a very brave man Chalky!

Not sure why Bumble is gunning for you kess? She doesn’t like you

I like bumble personally as we can have polar opposite views and be respectable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)