+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season Tickets...

I am as eager to renew as soon as possible. But dosnt it require COVID restrictions ending before they can go on sale?

Quote Originally Posted by 2piesonmyshirt View Post
    I am as eager to renew as soon as possible. But dosnt it require COVID restrictions ending before they can go on sale?
    I made this point a week or so ago. You would expect they would go on sale sometime next week? Covid restrictions haven't yet been totally lifted so you would expect there would be some crowd restriction in place at the moment but it would allow us to sell 4,200 ish S/T's as it stands and when was the last time we sold that many?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I made this point a week or so ago. You would expect they would go on sale sometime next week? Covid restrictions haven't yet been totally lifted so you would expect there would be some crowd restriction in place at the moment but it would allow us to sell 4,200 ish S/T's as it stands and when was the last time we sold that many?
    Under current restrictions, in terms of numbers, we’d be fine. The issue would be where the seats are located.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkline View Post
    Under current restrictions, in terms of numbers, we’d be fine. The issue would be where the seats are located.
    Absolutely. Maybe they can be sold on a 'TBA' basis? Or maybe not. It's gonna be a tricky one.

In fact, just sell as many S/T's as poss, get some bunce in the tin, sign some decent players and lets get out of this Godforsaken league.

*Rant ends*

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Now the season is over and we know what division we are playing in when will the new season ticket prices be announced and who on here will invest in one,what was the prices last year as I didn't get one
    I'll be having one as usual

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkline View Post
    At the moment I don't care where I sit. Just being back at the lane is good enough for me

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Absolutely. Maybe they can be sold on a 'TBA' basis? Or maybe not. It's gonna be a tricky one.

In fact, just sell as many S/T's as poss, get some bunce in the tin, sign some decent players and lets get out of this Godforsaken league.

*Rant ends*
    Agree

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    At the moment I don't care where I sit. Just being back at the lane is good enough for me
    Again, agree

From the club...

"We are in the final stages of confirming season ticket arrangements for the new season and will announce all details this weekend ahead of going on sale next Monday. We’ve already received a considerable number of enquiries from supporters and we’re very much looking forward to sharing these details with you."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12