+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Retained List

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle95 View Post
    I’d like them both also, however there’s a 0% chance of both of them being here next season. Just 1 of them at best.
    Explain please......

Quote Originally Posted by St Kitts Magpie View Post
    Explain please......
    The club has come out and said, we are only interested in signing 1 of this seasons loan players on a permanent basis. They said no names but I’d say with certainty, it’s either Ellis or Miller. I’d say it would more likely be Miller, who fits the way Burchnall wants us to play far better. I wouldn’t be surprised to see, Ellis and Rawlinson form a partnership under Ardley at Solihull.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle95 View Post
    The club has come out and said, we are only interested in signing 1 of this seasons loan players on a permanent basis. They said no names but I’d say with certainty, it’s either Ellis or Miller. I’d say it would more likely be Miller, who fits the way Burchnall wants us to play far better. I wouldn’t be surprised to see, Ellis and Rawlinson form a partnership under Ardley at Solihull.
    Ah ok, didn't hear that from the club. Agreed, Miller would be a more suitable signing. Also can see a few making the move over to Solihull..

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567