+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Retained List

No surprise with Enzio, not done a lot this season but scored some great goals last season but he must be the first or second biggest earner. We are desperate for a very decent forward, I wouldn’t be surprised if Sam left.

Quote Originally Posted by Rez1862 View Post
    No real surprises there. I think Enzio will divide opinion but it was clear that IB didn't have full faith in him.

Just hope we can re-sign Miller and Ellis for the next campaign.
    We won’t be signing Miller and Ellis just 1 of them if they accept.

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    Why are you and so many others sad to see Enzio go? He was crap didn’t offer anything most of the season and is probably one of the highest paid.
    For me, ‘craps’ way off the mark. I would suggest he didn’t contribute enough on a consistent basis, particularly this season. And, if you’re a top earner, you have to deliver.

I’m sad to see him go, because he’s a player that generates excitement when on the ball. A potential game changer. He will be back in the EFL next season.

Ultimately, I understand why he has been released. But sad to see him go.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkline View Post
    For me, ‘craps’ way off the mark. I would suggest he didn’t contribute enough on a consistent basis, particularly this season. And, if you’re a top earner, you have to deliver.

I’m sad to see him go, because he’s a player that generates excitement when on the ball. A potential game changer. He will be back in the EFL next season.

Ultimately, I understand why he has been released. But sad to see him go.
    Cant believe enzios going..the best left sided defensive midfielder in the division gone just like that.!..
    Hopefully his next club will use his attacking skills a little bit better than we did.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Agreed. A beast like your NCM name
    I believe we have a younger, more athletic CB lined up.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkline View Post
    I believe we have a younger, more athletic CB lined up.
    Hopefully one that can get on the end of long balls into our penalty box

Sad to see Enzio go but onwards and upwards, I have complete trust in IB and his decisions, we desperately need a couple of decent center forwards (Michael Cheek anyone? ) and center mids... back line looks good but if we can't get Ellis we need a good old kick em and head am center back, I hope Lacey stays fit because he is brilliant... surely Miller will have won over a lot of clubs with his displays so might be hard to get him back... excited to see who comes in the door in the next few weeks ...

No surprises. Enzio was almost certainly the highest earner, but just didn’t contribute enough. I’m sure he’ll be back in the league next season.

I’d have let DKE and JOB go as well. But it’s probably more important who comes in.

If we did manage to re-sign Ellis and Miller we would have the basis of a decent squad.

The rest is up to the brothers to find a few gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    If we did manage to re-sign Ellis and Miller we would have the basis of a decent squad.

The rest is up to the brothers to find a few gems.
    I think Ellis will be back

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast