+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brighton first up.

Brighton first up.

Providing we get our act together for the opening fixture next season, I see no reason why we shouldn’t get off to a good start. Our home form has got to improve surely.

Relegation six pointer first game.

We have seven weeks to seriously sort our $hit out!

For a change, I am going to be optimistic and say we could start with 3 points.However it will be downhill from then on looking at the fixtures.

Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    Providing we get our act together for the opening fixture next season, I see no reason why we shouldn’t get off to a good start. Our home form has got to improve surely.
    Just a thought we could go 6 games without a point again - nearly a copy of last season

I really do enjoy the positivity on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    By August SD will be happy as we will have 5 new signings-2 full backs,2 midfielders and an attacking winger, all PL quality and we will be challenging for Europe come season end.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    By August SD will be happy as we will have 5 new signings-2 full backs,2 midfielders and an attacking winger, all PL quality and we will be challenging for Europe come season end.
    👍😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m with you CIB , that would be something - looking forward to it already.

I’m trying sub , but finding it difficult to be positive at minute, as I said the other day a glimmer of hope would help ( not young signing ).
    But something to bond us altogether and believe in the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I’m trying sub , but finding it difficult to be positive at minute, as I said the other day a glimmer of hope would help ( not young signing ).
    But something to bond us altogether and believe in the cause.
    Just like life, it is all just a game and you can waste your time by worrying about things out of your control. Just enjoy today, don't worry about tomorrow. Waken up in the morning and be happy ---the day that you dont? -----it just won't be your problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I've said nowt yet Sub, but just you wait.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)