+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fixtures of note New season 21/22

Fixtures of note New season 21/22

Watford A-1st game
    Utd A -25th Sept
    Chelsea H - Boxing day

Bit of a strange one this year, Dave. I look at the fixtures without fear, anticipation, or enthusiasm. It’s the same with the Euros, it’s just, ‘Meh’.

Is it the complete saturation of football during the Pandemic? Although extremely welcome at the time, I just feel so burned out with it all. I still enjoy reading up about The Villa, however, the thought of sitting through 38+ matches, makes my chin just slouch down onto my chest.

Sorry for being a ‘fun sponge’, maybe seeing Scotland getting a good tonking will lift my spirits.

I love fixture release day finding out who we've got first game, Boxing Day, New Years Day etc
    Also always keen to see who we play the last day, especially if it's away, which happens to be Man City next season.
    Could that be a title clinching game for...........?

I'm the same regarding fixtures. We have to play everyone twice so no bothered what order.
    My only interest is for fantacy football (not that I take it seriously) unlike sam.

Not Watford! Not Deeney's face! Ugh!!

Can't wait for the season EV. Fans will be back and VP will be heaving. The quietness of the stadiums and the patronising sound effects brought us all to our knees

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)