+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bottle moving

Ooh Eskimo

Can’t say that Brin

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Ooh Eskimo

Can’t say that Brin
    Will Eskimo Nell have to change her name then.

Ooh Eskimo

Can’t say that Brin
    Eskimo (/ˈɛskɪmoʊ/ ESS-kih-moh) or Eskimos are the indigenous circumpolar peoples who have traditionally inhabited the northern circumpolar region from eastern Siberia (Russia) to Alaska (United States), Northern Canada, Nunavik, Nunatsiavut, and Greenland.

The two main peoples known as Eskimo are the Inuit (including the Alaskan Iñupiat, the Greenlandic Inuit, and the Inuit peoples of Canada) and the Yupik (or "Yuit") of eastern Siberia and Alaska. A third northern group, the Aleut, are closely related to both. They share a relatively recent common ancestor and a language group, Eskimo-Aleut.

Eskimo in my book.

And the latest in the thought police handbook

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...ts-derogatory/

And the latest in the thought police handbook

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...ts-derogatory/
    According to the snippet below, it was the muslims who first used the derogatory terms towards the Africans....well I never!

"Kaffir" is thought to ultimately derive from the Arabic kafir, meaning infidel, though the mechanism by which it came to be applied to the lime is uncertain. Following the takeover of the Swahili coast, Muslims used the term to refer to the non-Muslim indigenous Africans, who were increasingly abducted for the Indian Ocean slave trade, which reached a height in the fift.eenth and sixt.eenth century

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    According to the snippet below, it was the muslims who first used the derogatory terms towards the Africans....well I never!

"Kaffir" is thought to ultimately derive from the Arabic kafir, meaning infidel, though the mechanism by which it came to be applied to the lime is uncertain. Following the takeover of the Swahili coast, Muslims used the term to refer to the non-Muslim indigenous Africans, who were increasingly abducted for the Indian Ocean slave trade, which reached a height in the fift.eenth and sixt.eenth century
    Yeah, but it's only white people what get mentioned about it.............

Uncle Ben...... I heard he died recently

No more Mr. Rice Guy

The sponsors knew that

That’s why it was the alcohol free Heineken

He was just being a knob not a Muslim
    Mentioning the alcohol free Heineken -
    First time we went to Tunisia, I thought I'll get some beer for airport to drink while
    waiting, goes into a shop in the resort we were at, bought a pack of bottled Heineken,
    when I got to airport & checked in, I thought I'll have a bottle of Heineken, when I
    tasted it, the taste didn't seem right, checked the bottle it was alcohol free.
    With having proper alcohol drinks in the hotel, I thought it was the same I'd bought.

Sooner be teetotal than sup Heineken

Quote Originally Posted by Redshank View Post
    Uncle Ben...... I heard he died recently

No more Mr. Rice Guy
    GROAN, it's that bad it's actually quite funny 😂

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast