+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Bottle moving

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    I didn't and still dont know who you were referring to.

If someone referred to "the whites" having a collective opinion, would you feel it was appropriate for people with opinions as contrasting as say mine and grist's being lumped together based on nothing more than skin pigment?

I wondered if you meant the "wokeists" or any of the buzz words the right wing media likes to push that people then mindlessly parrot whilst acusing others of being unable to think for themselves without even a hint of irony.
    Not getting involved with this puerile thread where grown ups are actually, genuinely outraged that a top sportsman wants to use his influence to suggest that kids should drink water instead of liquid sugar as the sponsors want, but I just wanted to giggle along with you at the irony of people that are clearly reading the same websites and using the language the websites use (sheep/sheeple) accusing other people of not thinking for themselves

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Not getting involved with this puerile thread where grown ups are actually, genuinely outraged that a top sportsman wants to use his influence to suggest that kids should drink water instead of liquid sugar as the sponsors want, but I just wanted to giggle along with you at the irony of people that are clearly reading the same websites and using the language the websites use (sheep/sheeple) accusing other people of not thinking for themselves
    I don’t think anybody cares what he drinks, but on one hand he’s ok to take the sponsors money but on the other hand he cares to move the bottle. Like Pogba, Ronaldo is me, me, me that’s the root of the issue

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I don’t think anybody cares what he drinks, but on one hand he’s ok to take the sponsors money but on the other hand he cares to move the bottle. Like Pogba, Ronaldo is me, me, me that’s the root of the issue
    I'd have some time for that feeble argument if he was personally sponsored by cola but they are sponsoring the whole competition not him and he has little choice in that. Granted he could make a stand by refusing to play, but I don't think he thinks it's worth that level of protest. I don't like the fella and would always want to be first in line to punch his smug old mush because he's so good and I'm just English, but personally I don't blame him. But if it makes Guido...sorry... you guys so outraged, fill yer boots.

Anyhoo, come on Lions!

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    I'd have some time for that feeble argument if he was personally sponsored by cola but they are sponsoring the whole competition not him and he has little choice in that. Granted he could make a stand by refusing to play, but I don't think he thinks it's worth that level of protest. I don't like the fella and would always want to be first in line to punch his smug old mush because he's so good and I'm just English, but personally I don't blame him. But if it makes Guido...sorry... you guys so outraged, fill yer boots.

Anyhoo, come on Lions!
    He could just have done the interview, the bottle wasn’t in the way, nobody was suggesting he should drink the cola

He was just being a knob and Pogba likewise with his copycat action.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    He could just have done the interview, the bottle wasn’t in the way, nobody was suggesting he should drink the cola

He was just being a knob and Pogba likewise with his copycat action.
    Maybe he just thinks that kids should be encouraged not to drink sugar? Is that such a bad stance? Couldn't particularly care less, its just the outrage from Guido disciples on message boards all saying the same outraged thing as each other that amuses me. And then calling other people sheeple! Lol

It's nothing new. The strippers at Rawmarsh CC used to remove the bottles left for them on the stage by the patrons. I assume they didn't like Guinness

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    It's nothing new. The strippers at Rawmarsh CC used to remove the bottles left for them on the stage by the patrons. I assume they didn't like Guinness
    And also the fire extinguishers

Ronaldo moves a coke bottle and it increases internet traffic well what da ya know..!..

Yarmelrmko has done a very funny take on it. Someone sent it me so I ca t post it.

But I’m sure you can find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Yarmelrmko has done a very funny take on it. Someone sent it me so I ca t post it.

But I’m sure you can find it.
    https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...o0E8_n92vbKkYW

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast