+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Furlough outlines Tony stewart ambitions.

Stovic, please point out where I said that I am against you having free speech or stop trying to invent arguments that were not made.

I am just as entitled to have my opinion of your views and to voice it. In the grand scheme of things, taken on balance, your criticisms just look blinkered and churlish.

In MY opinion.

I can't be the only one who loves TS and PW to bits and hope they stay at RUFC for years but at the same time sees failings in both of them. And who feels that the forum for airing such views (praise and criticism) is on Millers forums.. Sometimes it's just to vent frustration along with fellow Millers, i.e. like minded people who share my love of the club.

In a nutshell, why has everything become so black and white? Where's the frigging grey gone!!! 🤨

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    I can't be the only one who loves TS and PW to bits and hope they stay at RUFC for years but at the same time sees failings in both of them. And who feels that the forum for airing such views (praise and criticism) is on Millers forums.. Sometimes it's just to vent frustration along with fellow Millers, i.e. like minded people who share my love of the club.

In a nutshell, why has everything become so black and white? Where's the frigging grey gone!!! 🤨
    But effectively that what we've got is grey, or probably perhaps beige

A safe unexciting colour with every indication that Warne's world will continue to be beige. Nothing wrong with it but nothing exciting about it either.

Some just do these threads for a reaction and they always get one, I might try it.

That’s just my opinion btw

Hopefully TS will get his wish one day

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    But effectively that what we've got is grey, or probably perhaps beige

A safe unexciting colour with every indication that Warne's world will continue to be beige. Nothing wrong with it but nothing exciting about it either.
    I was talking about the fan base Grist.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Of course you're entitled to an opinion. Doesn't mean that opinion's not bo!!ocks though.

On this thread you get a cigar for spouting utter shyte.
    mr howdy I do apologies for not replying to this message, I missed it . so all I will say is it’s a wise man that sees in others what he sees in himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    What’s the opposite of ‘happy clapper’?
    " Twiddling Your Thumbs ", which means, not having anything to do & waiting for something to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    mr howdy I do apologies for not replying to this message, I missed it . so all I will say is it’s a wise man that sees in others what he sees in himself.
    You didn’t at all. Don’t tell fibs.

Just took you a few hours to think of a comeback.

Have a nice weekend 😂

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    You didn’t at all. Don’t tell fibs.

Just took you a few hours to think of a comeback.

Have a nice weekend 😂
    nice comeback .

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast