+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I wonder if other clubs come under such bombardment ???

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    Yeah thats me. Was good friends with linz, joooools and co. Monkey was funny as. But sorry nudge i dont remember ya.
    Why i said new owners is the point its not like when Patrick had us.... different style. Different Money remember thease people are not just millionaire... so why would they panic sell.... if anyone touches big Val thats 2 million to start with..... mowat is the most doubtful out the 3. And i honestly think he will sign. If not give styles his deserved try in middle....
    All is Good at Oakwell. We are a different club to even 5 years ago...other fans reactions tell you that were no longer a joke to em.
    Come on Aug hurry up this seasons optimism is through the roof. Why cant you feel it. Are you numb from the shoulders up?
    I’m not surprised yer don’t remember me - because it was years and years ago.
    But when Monkey mentioned who you were I took note - because I don’t know any by sight on this message board.
    Unlike BBS - where I’m know by sight by many of them.

Yes - I think yer getting my point now.
    Basically what I was trying to say - don’t other clubs realise we are under new ownership???
    There can’t be another club in the English leagues that has the same level of speculation surrounding it e.g.
    CEO
    Manager
    Captain
    It’s as tho other clubs just haven’t noticed that Patrick (God bless him) is no longer in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    What’s the initial post got to do with the new owners ???

Don’t remember me - I’m nearly sure I remember you.
    Forest away - years ago.
    I was walking from the ground talking to Celebrity Monkey.
    If you are the same guy I’m thinking about - big bloke - just a bit smaller than me.
    You 2 fulham fans (cottages)measuring up.lol.

Your unfuny homophobic post is not welcome

Acido after my card i want this reporting.

Acido after my card i want this reporting.
    Whoops i didnt mean to offend your ***uality mate. Sorry.

Fulhams nickname or i would av simply said were not back in school shower lads, measuring up.

I find your homophobia totally offensive.

I find your homophobia totally offensive.
    Wat did you get a card for?

B D do you go and watch the 18s 23s at all ? I think it's the next best thing to obviously watching the First Team , I haven't been for a while now , like many more , I do really enjoy watching these young lads develop , hopefully then appearing in the first team or match day squad , some decent prospect's down there , Moon always looked capable of better things , hoping he progresses to be regular first teamer, he has the talent and ability to do so , Hope Matty Wolfe and a few more reach the same standard , " They need to be given a chance" possibly play them early rounds of the Cup games ? Without showing disrespect to the opponent's , Our Academy set up is apparently doing a good job ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    B D do you go and watch the 18s 23s at all ? I think it's the next best thing to obviously watching the First Team , I haven't been for a while now , like many more , I do really enjoy watching these young lads develop , hopefully then appearing in the first team or match day squad , some decent prospect's down there , Moon always looked capable of better things , hoping he progresses to be regular first teamer, he has the talent and ability to do so , Hope Matty Wolfe and a few more reach the same standard , " They need to be given a chance" possibly play them early rounds of the Cup games ? Without showing disrespect to the opponent's , Our Academy set up is apparently doing a good job ,
    Do you think its better now roma,or when we had reserve side in regards to developing players? Think it wa brian robson who was coming back frm injury, reds reserves against man utd reserves attracted a few thousand i seem to remember,mentioned that because with how things are now with all the big clubs having all the players, our young uns would be coming up against better players and probably playin in front of a few fans anorl.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast