+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I wonder if other clubs come under such bombardment ???

I wonder if other clubs come under such bombardment ???

CEO - going ???
    Manager - going ???
    Captain - going ???

Can’t be many clubs with so much speculation surrounding the club.
    It’s sickening !!!
    Is it a left over from the Patrick era - where every success was followed by a flock of vultures circling over Oakwell - just waiting for the easy pickings.

Nudge. Im not gonna jump on the band wagon n start with you . But
    Just CHILL THE F×#$ OUT.
    No one is going nowhere. And yes every club in the country are in contract negotiations.... everyone is 1 to 3 year contracts man... its the nature of the beast.... just chill n enjoy the euros

....When the “vultures”......Follow the Trawler.....it is because they think Sardines will be thrown into the sea...”

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    Nudge. Im not gonna jump on the band wagon n start with you . But
    Just CHILL THE F×#$ OUT.
    No one is going nowhere. And yes every club in the country are in contract negotiations.... everyone is 1 to 3 year contracts man... its the nature of the beast.... just chill n enjoy the euros
    Who’s not chilled.
    Am chilled.
    Very chilled.
    Super chilled.
    Fffffing freezing.

As usual ……. I’m throwing things on here for discussion.
    Question is ……. because of our history of selling after a modicum of success ……. do other clubs STILL think they can jump in and pick up a bargain ???

New owners.... give em a chance to show us. Before we hang em! .... just sayin like.
    Of you want to discuss something try starting with a few positive posts...
    Were all a little sick of the were all doomed posts.... gowd i bet your fun. No wonder i dont remember you.

Id bemore upset if no clubs wanted any of our player that would mean they were notup to standard

Just hope they play the game, theyve been given the opportunity here to play top level football, signed a contract, no sulking cos we dont let them go cheap.i think cardiff will get a good payday for moore they may come sniffing for woodrow again.did we keep a interest in moore wen we sold to wigan?

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    New owners.... give em a chance to show us. Before we hang em! .... just sayin like.
    Of you want to discuss something try starting with a few positive posts...
    Were all a little sick of the were all doomed posts.... gowd i bet your fun. No wonder i dont remember you.
    What’s the initial post got to do with the new owners ???

Don’t remember me - I’m nearly sure I remember you.
    Forest away - years ago.
    I was walking from the ground talking to Celebrity Monkey.
    If you are the same guy I’m thinking about - big bloke - just a bit smaller than me.
    Last edited by Young_Nudger; 17-06-2021 at 08:01 AM.

Yeah thats me. Was good friends with linz, joooools and co. Monkey was funny as. But sorry nudge i dont remember ya.
    Why i said new owners is the point its not like when Patrick had us.... different style. Different Money remember thease people are not just millionaire... so why would they panic sell.... if anyone touches big Val thats 2 million to start with..... mowat is the most doubtful out the 3. And i honestly think he will sign. If not give styles his deserved try in middle....
    All is Good at Oakwell. We are a different club to even 5 years ago...other fans reactions tell you that were no longer a joke to em.
    Come on Aug hurry up this seasons optimism is through the roof. Why cant you feel it. Are you numb from the shoulders up?

And anyway Jasper is the future. Boys gonna be good

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast